• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Love ball stuffuls with EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    So I finally bred a shiny stufful with EM at 56 eggs and I had a lot of breedject stuffuls in my pc so I decided to give them away so here's the information for it :

Stufful
    Pokeball : love ball
    Level : 1
    Ability : fluffy , sorry I couldn't find a HA stufful :(
    OT : Battle Doom
    Egg moves : ice punch , thunder punch , wide guard and stomping tantrum

As a special bonus , I will be giving each stuffuls to hold either a lum berry , apricot berry or leppa berry so when asking for one , make sure you ask for a stufful , place your fc and ign and also ask for your choice of a free berry
    That is all
    Thank you :)

Fc - 0533 8775 9086
    Ign - Battle Doom

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    So I finally bred a shiny stufful with EM at 56 eggs and I had a lot of breedject stuffuls in my pc so I decided to give them away so here's the information for it :

Stufful

As a special bonus , I will be giving each stuffuls to hold either a lum berry , apricot berry or leppa berry so when asking for one , make sure you ask for a stufful , place your fc and ign and also ask for your choice of a free berry
    That is all

Fc - 0533 8775 9086
    Ign - Battle Doom

Would love to get ahold of one of your stuffuls w/an apricot berry!

P.S. Good on you for breeding a shiny!

Last edited:

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017

Stufful

That is all

Fc - 0533 8775 9086
    Ign - Battle Doom

Have any stufful left, sir?
    Gender doesn't matter...Nor the berry. Ty.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Could I have one please, I don't mind about the gender or held item. Thanks.

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021

Stufful

That is all

Fc - 0533 8775 9086
    Ign - Battle Doom
    hey mega beedrill i have your fc registered mine is 0233.2171.5394 i realy want a female one with lum berry

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • If you still have some available, I'd love to get one. Female is preferable, berry doesn't matter.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Works for me. : )

Edit: I'm ready to trade whenever and will give you a shiny Caterpie.

Sorry for being late ,I had to take out the trash , what's your fc and ign? Mine is 0533 8775 9086 and my ign is battle doom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back