• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love...

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    As far as I know, love is caring for someone a lot, often valuing this person/thing more than your own life.
    Love is not only the attraction between a couple, it can imply many other things such as loving someones' family, friends, or even objects.

This is at least the way I can define it, although it does not express what I really mean for love. I'm not good with words =)

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Love is a feeling when you have it you could do anything. (with in reason of course lol)
    Love makes you feel happy in a way buy one get one free candy bars couldnt fill. Love is everything

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Love is when you care about someone more than anyone else in the world. You would do anything to be with them every single day of your life. You would die for them, just to see them happy. They are the best thing that ever happened to you and this planet. That's what love is to me.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Probley one of the greatest feelings in the world,Ill try to describe what i think of it

Love...the feeling the embraces two people's feelings fore ach other to the max,the feeling that would allow each one to take their life for the other in order to see the other one happy.Willing to give up all just to see that one person happy.Nothing would ever get in between the two lovers weather it would be cheating,not listing,etc. Sure there would be arugements and fights but thats what makes your love stronger,Cuz they truly love each other,That's why they always fight,always wanting the others attention,they love each other so much they may say things they dont mean like,they would never want anything bad to ever happen to the other but goes ahead and cheats,The love they have for each other will pull them threw almost every nesesscity that occurs

alright im done

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Love is exactly what Shana said XD

Love...Love is a feeling deep in your heart...Having this feeling, you are willing to do anything for the person you have these feelings for. You would die for them, cry for them, kill for them. You would do anything just to make that person happy.

Ningi, remember when Jolty once said that he knows more about love than you because he was at PC longer than you? XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Love is when the person you love is the first thought to enter you in the morning, and last thought to leave you at night. Love is when you find yourself thinking about this person at every chance you get, even when you try not to. Love is not caring about what others think of you, because you love each other, and that's all thta matters

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DragonTrainer said:
    Love is when the person you love is the first thought to enter you in the morning, and last thought to leave you at night. Love is when you find yourself thinking about this person at every chance you get, even when you try not to. Love is not caring about what others think of you, because you love each other, and that's all thta matters
    Wow, that's perfectly the same idea I had of the thing O_o;

Meh...Seems like it's when you're willing to do anything for a certain person because you love them. Having great admiration for them unlike any you've given to anyone in your life before. Just enoying being around that person more then anyone else, wanting to spend time with whoever you love. Just doing whatever to make them feel special.

Also the sublte things that may not be important, but things you wouldn't do for anyone else. O_o;

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Love... The heartbreak of it all. I've really only witnessed yearning and disclosure. I had a steady relationship that went bad.. Erm. Love is the wanting to be near someone, to grasp every minute you have with them. When they are away, you feel empty and drained. The sound of their voice is what drives you to keep on going, the touch of their skin what keeps you motivated. It is what brings us to the reality of life each day. Love is untimely and never grows old, for REAL LOVE IS FOREVER.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    oni flygon said:
    So...
    Give me your deffinition of love and the best description you can come up with it.
    This is the best I got. It is a feeling that you never felt before towards someone. The person you love you would never want to leave in your life. The feeling that you have that makes you know that person is right for you. That you want to spend all forever with. A feeling that you would never give up for anything in the world. That is what I think.

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    love and pain are really closely connected...but love is..when you're plagued by a person every waking hour, when you value that person more than yourself and would do anything for them, when they feel the same way, when you both are so caught up in each other, when you can't imagine yourself without them, when you wake up and think of them, when you go to sleep hoping to see them in your dreams, when you've never felt so happy in your life knowing that you could also reach your lowest point if they ever left, when you are so blinded you can't see their faults, when you want them to be happy:even when it's not with you...that's my shallow definition...

LeaderMarina

Prof. Psycho Smily Thrower
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Love cannot be defined...it is an emotion you get that can not be put into words. It is when you have such feeling that you just can't describe it. The best way I can describe it is this:

It's when you are with a person, thing, or in a place, and you can just feel and know that you are home, where you're meant to be.

Back