• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loveless Graphics </3

Lucid

wheers mine?You never did it!I HATE WHEN PEOPLE IGONRE ME!iM NOT GOING TO REQUEST HERE EVER AGAIN!

I already posted yours, it just got deleted because you waited too long to check back. Your own fault.

Lucid

Loveless Graphics </3

1)
    Loveless Graphics </3

If this ain't it... I give up... XD

Everyone else's will be done sometime tomorrow.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I'd like to request a banner and an avatar, if you're not too busy. :) (If you are too busy, feel free to ignore my requests. ^^)

What it is?: (Chubby) Banner
    Text- By your side
    Font-
    Size- 400x150
    Image- Here
    Colors-
    Other: I'd just like it to be very sparkly and cute.

What it is?: Avatar
    Text- Squee!
    Font-
    Size- 100x100
    Image- Here
    Colors-
    Other-

Thank you. :3

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Dude is it ok that i cant get on my computer for a few days hmm?Id that OK with you?And sorry but i think that its stupid that you deletd ppls banners,it proly wont show up in theor siggy then.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Dude is it ok that i cant get on my computer for a few days hmm?Id that OK with you?And sorry but i think that its stupid that you deletd ppls banners,it proly wont show up in theor siggy then.

Sure, you can not get on your computer as long as you like. For this situation, though, you should have told her you were going to be away for a while. It isn't stupid, it's smart. I'll explain it to you, although whether or not you comprehend what I'm telling you is another situation. I'm not calling you stupid by that statement, either...

She deletes them to save space. The members take the banners and host them and their own accounts, instead of using Loveless'. That way, space is conserved and everyone is happy. The end.

Lucid

Chaos Chao, well, I would have remade the set for you, but your acting like a bratty little prick and now I don't really feel like it. You think by uglying up my thread I'll apologies or say I did something wrong…? Good luck with that. You say you have limited computer time, but you can sure as heck get on to flame me, how convenient! It happens that I have quiet a lot of images in my photo bucket for various projects, and if it gets too full, the new images I upload shrink and it makes them unusable. Plus, I say it right in the first post, host your own images. So go throw your little temperature elsewhere, you're just making yourself look like a brat with bad grammar. I'm being nice here, I really could make you look like a real idiot if I wanted to. :) Thanks.

A.
    Loveless Graphics </3

Loveless Graphics </3

Loveless Graphics </3

I.
    Loveless Graphics </3

Asuka Tenjoin, One of your images isn't working... XD;;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    One Please
    What it is?: Banner
    Text- Shadow Ichigo
    Font-
    Size- 468 x 100
    Image-
    https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/absesshomaru199/c3c63c11.jpg
    https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/absesshomaru199/cloud_naska.jpg
    Colors- Dark Night like color but not too dark
    Other: Anything

Thank you^^

Mind explaining why you posted in another thread with the same request? Honestly, I know you won't be using both in the end. I really dislike it when two people put work into someone's graphics, and eventually, one of them turns out to be a waste of time and effort.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I heard this was a good place for avatars and banners, so I decided to take a look.

You get the picture.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What it is ? : Banner.

Text : I don't take anything from nobody, you got that?

Font : Borgnine.

Size - 400x150 pix for Banner.

Image - Colors :[/COLOR] Color scheme? Blue and Yellow.

Thanks if you could help, and sorry if I screwed up on anything, or did something wrong. I hope this is OK.

From,
    ~TheRoad

PS: Yeah, I'm pretty annoying. XD.​
    https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/vhsu22/160px-ShinjiDP.png[/URL] [COLOR="Blue

Last edited:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    *drools on the extremely neat and nice graphics*
    I just NEED to do a request here! :33
    I won't give you too many work , since i see your quite busy here :)

So , em , would you just take 'sample 13' and write "Joyce" and "Cute is what we aim for" on it in a nice fond? :33
    && if it isn't too much to ask , would you make "Joyce" a little big bigger?

Many many many many thankies in advance!~

Lucid

Loveless Graphics </3
    Really, guys, don't direct link, save images in your own photobucket or image shack before you post them here, or where ever. I personaly don't care if you're direct linking your images... but 90% of the time, I get a Tripod icon, it'll make it easier for you if you just upload it into your own hosting thing. Saves everyone time and space.

A)
    Loveless Graphics </3

b)
    Loveless Graphics </3

1)
    Loveless Graphics </3

I)
    Loveless Graphics </3

II)
    Loveless Graphics </3

You didn't request the icon, but I already had it made, I use it in my LJ. Use it if you want the matching set, if not, ignore it here. XD

And I'm sorry for being so slow, I've been really busy with school and work. My shop is still open and ready for more request. Hopefuly, I'll get to them quicker this week!

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Thank you very much, Loveless! <3 I love how they turned out. ^^ It was worth the wait! I've saved and uploaded both of them, so you can delete them now. :) *goes off to edit signature*

Lucid

Thank you! ;s Those are probably my favorite things I've made so far.

Back