• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loveless Graphics </3

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Sakura, your image doesn't work ether...
    Loveless Graphics </3
    Really, guys, don't direct link, save images in your own photobucket or image shack before you post them here, or where ever. I personaly don't care if you're direct linking your images... but 90% of the time, I get a Tripod icon, it'll make it easier for you if you just upload it into your own hosting thing. Saves everyone time and space.

A)
    Loveless Graphics </3

b)
    Loveless Graphics </3

1)
    Loveless Graphics </3

I)
    Loveless Graphics </3

II)
    Loveless Graphics </3

You didn't request the icon, but I already had it made, I use it in my LJ. Use it if you want the matching set, if not, ignore it here. XD

And I'm sorry for being so slow, I've been really busy with school and work. My shop is still open and ready for more request. Hopefuly, I'll get to them quicker this week!

Ooh! thankyou so much! They are alot prettier than I could ever imagine! :33

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    I gave you a direct link, that's why..

as for the banner, it turned out really pretty and nice. I love it! Thanks so much! ^_^

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    What it is?: Banner
    Text-Give Me Someone to Protect...
    Xhaiden (Somewhere in there)
    Font- Chickenscratch unless you can think of something that would work better.
    Size- Chubby Banner 400x 150
    Image- https://cbingoimage.naver.com/data3/bingo_62/imgbingo_98/qkqh1514/26396/qkqh1514_39.jpg
    Colors- Whatever you think is best
    Other: Nothing that I can think of ^^

What it is?: Avatar
    Text-Xhaiden
    Font- ChickenScratch unless you can think of something that would look better.
    Size- 100x100
    Image-https://cbingoimage.naver.com/data3/bingo_62/imgbingo_98/qkqh1514/26396/qkqh1514_39.jpg
    Colors- Same as the banner please. ^^

I'm in no hurry so take as much time as you need. Thankyou very much. ^^

Chelc

Years
    My friend from another forum (SPPf) saw your work and wanted to request. ^^; So is it okay if I request for her? She promises to give you credit.

If it's okay, here it is:

Form
    What it is?: Banner.
    Text- "Sternklar Eefi @ SPPf" with spacing between letters in the second font. "Only you make me feel this way . . ." in first font.
    Font- CatholicSchoolGirls BB; 04b03.
    Size- 400 x 128 pixels.
    Image- 001
    Colors- Pinkish, or whatever you see fit?
    Other: The longer text to be kinda on top/mid of banner? And then the text in pixel font to be kinda on some corner but still visible? Perhaps the text to be black yet noticeable.

If it's not, that's okay. ^^; She says thank you in advance, though!

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Sorry to ask this, but would it be alright if I could request an avatar that matches the banner you made for me?

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Can you make me a sig with pikachu on it saying. Pokepacket. Moderator
    and an avatar with Pikachu And Word PokePacket.
    For Ma Otha Site

Lucid

I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just haven't been online for a few days. D; I'll start on your request tonight, exspect them done, soon, thanks for requesting again!

Wattsie1993 - No.

Back