• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love's best friend is Hate

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • *g* Okay, my plan worked apparently. I wanted to fool everyone into believing that Sabrina was dead (suspense, you know ^.~) and it did work.
    Started to write the sequel. I got the plot up now. And included a lot of things...I think (hope) you'll be satisfied, CPF. ^^
    Thanks, Zammy. ^^
    About the epilogue. It doesn't have to do much anymore with the story itself, I kinda wrote it for the two of you, Zammy and CPF. As a thanks for being the best internet friends I have. *bows*
    Don't take it too serious, though. XD

Epilogue

*Screen rushed back to the moment after the other trainer's vanishing*

Sabrina is just about to remove Will's mask when they suddenly hear some noise in the bushes around him. Both blink, unsure what's hiding there. Shrugging, they decide to ignore it and are just about to kiss when suddenly...

...an ALAKAZAM jumps out of the bushes!

"Don't do this!" The Alakazam screams, surprisingly in perfect English and not even using telepathy.

Both trainers blink again.

The Alakazam points to Will accusingly. "Don't kiss him! He's a baddie! Don't you see he's just going to use you?" The Pokemon crosses his arms angrily. "He doesn't even look good!" "Ehm...?"

Just when the two trainers are starting to get the situation, there's again noise in the bushes. All three turn around just in time to see a weird coloured Absol jumping out of the bushed as well. The tips of its fur are lavender coloured, its tail is lion-kind, instead of the sharp scissor like the one normal Absol have. The weirdest thing, though, is that it's tattooed, pierced and wearing jewellery...

And thus, obviously female.

"ZAMMY!!! GET THE HECK OUT OF MY FIC!"" The Absol screams in all capitals, scaring the two psychics, because again, it's talking in English, though with a noticeable accent.

"No, I never will! I have to stop this mistake!" The Alakazam answers, pointing wildly to the couple that should never dare to exist, in his opinion. The Absol, aka the authoress, dared to differ.

"Zammy, I don't care what you do in your fic- though I have to admit that your Will is cute too-" Here, the Alakazam went probably like this: "o,o". "Even though he's a baddie...heh, even bad, Will is cute..."

"I'm not ba-" "SHUT UP!" Both the Alakazam and Absol scream, not interested in having their quarrel interrupted by the person they were speaking about.

The Alakazam again shakes his head. "The fic does not matter, he and Sabrina should simply not be in love!" "Oh, really?" The Absol says, licking its teeth. "Yes, really!" The Alakazam barks back. "WAH!! BITE!!!" The Absol goes, jumping. "Transforming in Yanmanator!" The Alakazam screams. He starts to glow white, the Absol blinks and stops in mid-air, hovering. "Uhm, wait. This is my fic. I can do what I want. Transformation, stop." She grins as the glow fades and the Alakazam is back. "See, I'm in power!" "Then make them brake up!" "I iz not stupid! I never will!" "You should!" "Should not!"

An Abra emerges, looking quietly at the two. "Alakazam, P*A is right. This is her fic, you shouldn't interfere." "But, but..." The Alakazam growls. "You're only saying this because you're a psychicshipper, too!"

The Absol had meanwhile closed her eyes and starts to look thoughtful. "You know guys, we should get out of here and let the fic continue...I need a good plot for the sequel..."

With that, she starts to walk on two legs and drags both the Alakazam and the Abra out of the scenery, leaving two very confused psychic trainers behind.

And, miles away, a group of wet, angry trainers that had been teleported straight into a hot spring.

The real end. For now. See ya in spring with the sequel. ^.~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I kinda wrote it for the two of you, Zammy and CPF. As a thanks for being the best internet friends I have. *bows*
    Don't take it too serious, though. XD
    *takes it too seriously, and gets kicked* XD

...an ALAKAZAM jumps out of the bushes!
    I rofl'd for a full minute at that one. XDD

The Alakazam points to Will accusingly. "Don't kiss him! He's a baddie! Don't you see he's just going to use you?" The Pokemon crosses his arms angrily. "He doesn't even look good!" "Ehm...?"
    Two minutes this time. =P

"ZAMMY!!! GET THE HECK OUT OF MY FIC!"" The Absol screams in all capitals, scaring the two psychics, because again, it's talking in English, though with a noticeable accent.
    ROFL! This is awesome, XD. And five minutes.*

"I'm not ba-" "SHUT UP!" Both the Alakazam and Absol scream, not interested in having their quarrel interrupted by the person they were speaking about.
    You told Will to shut up! Yay!

"Transforming in Yanmanator!"
    Haha, so that's what that was for. XD

"But, but..." The Alakazam growls. "You're only saying this because you're a psychicshipper, too!"
    *nods*

The real end. For now. See ya in spring with the sequel. ^.~
    Okay, I'll be waiting. Good luck! :D

And I'm still not a PsychicShipper. CanadaShipping FTW!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Ha ha, well it's good not to take your own fics too seriously. So I'm an Abra? Interesting... oh wait a minute, didn't I say something about if I were a psychic Pokemon, I'd be an Abra... now it all makes sense. I'm happy to have appeared in your fic, if in Pokemon form (now I feel like I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon again). I can't wait to see your sequel!

Back