• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Hippo you ready to trade for the adamant bagon (I want to get a physical and special salamence)? :( I just need to get someone to clone my hippowdon/pupitar (whichever one you want in return, you bred them :P).
    Loxius can you clone my Pokemon for me?

i wanted the hippowdon before, but did you EV the pupitar? if so, what are its EVs? o-o

Sorry about that, Ms. Hiphiphippo.
    Would a Morning Sun Growlithe and Dragon Dance Tropius be nice for your breeding services?

sure, but this might take a while. they should be done around tuesday

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    oh ok, got it. and thank you!

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto
    Could I get a prize? :)
    FILLLLLLLLER!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    EV's are 4 HP / 254 Atk / 252 Spe . Look at all those people viewing this thread. Looking for that egg is going to be harder now.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    EV's are 4 HP / 254 Atk / 252 Spe . Look at all those people viewing this thread. Looking for that egg is going to be harder now.
    u are right drift king and i found ones and i didnt used too much time to found it its quite simple to found them

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years

Could I get a prize? :)
    FILLLLLLLLER!

sure, i'll add you to the list. i'll let you know when we have the exeggcutes ready

i'd like the pupitar instead of the hippowdon please :) meet you on wifi in 5min?

#157 post its an egg there....yay i foound one ^^filler

i'll add you to the list

Wait wait wait.
    I meant that's what I could offer to you for your breeding services.

ooh, i see. sorry i misunderstood that Dx but sure, what would you like bred?

Kalsard

Years
    Wait. :( i still need Loxius ( if he wants to) to clone the tyrannitar.
    Are you busy right now?

Years
    Nighty night loxius
    ffffiiiilllllllleeeerrr
    Night Coots. :] Btw I didn't miss your offer on the Giratina I just wanted to get some sleep first before trading again. xD Same with the other people who posted.

Kalsard

Years
    Thanks Loxius, I was a bit slow to see your post so I hope you're still there. I kept refreshing on the page before this. :(
    I got confused, its the Pupitar so you can clone then give me 2 copies of my pupitar back to give to Hippo.

Oh yeah..I just realised its not a tyrannitar, I completely forgot, It's a pupitar.
    I'm missing another move slot otherwise its
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - (Going to put Aqua Tail here)
    Sorry Hippo, I'll train it up then give the Tyrannitar to you.

Last edited:

Kalsard

Years
    Ok sure. :( Actaully could you keep it for another day? I realised I need it rare candied to a tyrannitar. Then can you teach it Aqua tail in place of sandstorm?
    Loxius has cloned it, but I think it'd be better if he rare candied it to level up, then teach it aqua tail. You can give it back tomorrow if you've got time to. :) Have fun going to sleep.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Thanks Loxius, I was a bit slow to see your post so I hope you're still there. I kept refreshing on the page before this. :(
    I got confused, its the Pupitar so you can clone then give me 2 copies of my pupitar back to give to Hippo.

Oh yeah..I just realised its not a tyrannitar, I completely forgot, It's a pupitar.
    I'm missing another move slot otherwise its
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - (Going to put Aqua Tail here)
    Sorry Hippo, I'll train it up then give the Tyrannitar to you.

idk what happened but loxius was gonna clone it, give you a copy and a bagon and give me a copy of the pupitar. but are you gonna train it first and then trade tomorrow?

Years
    Oh alright I'll just finish that up and trade it all then go to sleep. Aqua tail is a move tutor right?

Kalsard

Years
    Yes 2 green shards and 6 red shards I believe. Thanks for doing this. ^^
    Just level 50 please. Until it levolves.
    Just say in thread when your done.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back