• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hey sir/madam(as it is a joint thread), I saw you both were looking for an EV trainer, I could do that for you, only problem is that I am currently EV training two pokemon, so I cannot start today.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Hey, see my thread?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=214203

Anything interest you?

Please add [email protected] to msn or [email protected] if you do, but I'll also watch here. I'm interested in some of ur breedable pokemon :)

i'd like a manaphy egg please :)
but do you mind waiting till tomorrow for breeding requests?

Hey sir/madam(as it is a joint thread), I saw you both were looking for an EV trainer, I could do that for you, only problem is that I am currently EV training two pokemon, so I cannot start today.

sure, we'll let you know tomorrow what we'd like to be EV'd

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
These are the eggs I want: Mime Jr, Cyndaquil, Smoochum, Magby, Lunatone, igglybuff, Togepi

I'd actually like 6 togepi eggs xD

Would prefer them all in eggs and unhatched.

Don't mind waiting, but any chance I could get added to msn/aim >_< Hard to remember to refresh here.

And p.s. Feel free to choose more than one from me and etc, I clone, so I hold all my pokemon at same level, and I'm not going to be silly and ask for many eggs for 1 shiny... 1 of mine for 1 egg :)

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Alright miss, would you like me to check back here, or will you PM/VM me?

i'll VM you

These are the eggs I want: Mime Jr, Cyndaquil, Smoochum, Magby, Lunatone, igglybuff, Togepi

I'd actually like 6 togepi eggs xD

Would prefer them all in eggs and unhatched.

Don't mind waiting, but any chance I could get added to msn/aim >_< Hard to remember to refresh here.

And p.s. Feel free to choose more than one from me and etc, I clone, so I hold all my pokemon at same level, and I'm not going to be silly and ask for many eggs for 1 shiny... 1 of mine for 1 egg :)

sure. and i'll add you. i'll choose some more later then xD

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
Can you please give me a togepi. I'm not sure what I have that I can give you. Here's a link to where all my tradable pokemon are

Can i get a togepi and togetic and togekiss? I'm not sure what I can give you.

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
@hip - cmt for evd shiny drifblim?

*Dugtrio
51.png

-adamant
81/119/57/41/75/141

could i get the stats for this at lvl100? or do you know its EVs/IVs?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I'd love to trade my shiny blissey for your shiny togekiss if you could clone it and send the original back to me (:

Blissey Lv. 100 Calm
Wish, Protect, Flamethrower, Aromatherapy
HP: 651 Attack: 34 Defense: 119 Sp. Atk: 206 Sp. Def: 385 Speed: 141

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
stats 277/334/174/183/163/240
iv: decent =/
i just evd this cause it was one of the first shinys i bred =]

Years
Spoiler:

CMT for these?

I have a few pokes that you want (hippo) but I mostly want Loxius his/her pokes, Should I split the trade into two parts or is this okay?

CMT for those anyways :o

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
CMT for these?

I have a few pokes that you want (hippo) but I mostly want Loxius his/her pokes, Should I split the trade into two parts or is this okay?

CMT for those anyways :o

for drifblim, i'd like this:
dpmfsa199.png

Calm lvl 100
320/157/173/293/345/95

loxius already has a copy of drifblim so he can just do our part of the trade at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back