• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LoZ:Phantom Hourglass

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Zelda, Phantom Hourglass

Is it any good, or is it like Minish Cap, short, easy and ridiculous. Or is it the complete opposite? So, is it worth the money?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Im getting this game with my new ds

Woot for me lol

It better be good.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I just got this last night, and it's pretty fun. It feels a little weird to be controlling EVERYTHING with the stylus (I'm used to button mashing), but I must say it's great. I haven't got to the sailing part yet, but the battling and all is interesting.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I haven't bought it yet either, but I've heard it's quite amazing.

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Cool, sounds great, when I have the money, I'll have to grab a copy.

Woot, my 100th post!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    It's short and really easy, but the stylus controls are great, and the game itself has a lot of personality. Probably the best DS game out now too. The only thing I didn't like was the Temple of the Ocean King and the dungeon designs - they were kinda lacking.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It's short and really easy, but the stylus controls are great, and the game itself has a lot of personality. It's better than The Minish Cap, definitely. Probably the best DS game out now too. The only thing I didn't like was the Temple of the Ocean King and the dungeon designs - they were kinda lacking.

I hate that too! There's way too much floors and I'm not a fan of stealth games. Thank god I only need one more sea chart.

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    Its a cool game with a great multiplayer.
    Its long enough to be longer than the 4 hours it took for me and my friend to beat Halo 3 and thats a console game.

I loved screaming at the mosters with big ears :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The multiplayer is okay, but it gets boring pretty easily. But I can't lie; I love pwning new players.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I've only done two dungeons at this moment in time, but so far the game has impressed me. A lot of the objectives and weapons make good use of the touch screen, and the ability to draw on the map makes for some interesting puzzles. If you've played Wind Waker, it'll give you an idea of what the game's like, as it's sort of similar, except it's slightly smaller in scale, and is used with a touch-screen.

Cookies

Cookie Pwnerator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    I can't wait to get this game! It look so awesome! :D

Years
    I've got the game since last Thursday and I really love it.
    But I must say, that I haven't played a Zelda game since the GBC games, so I don't know, if it's as cool as the other Zelda's.
    Now I never can go to bed before 3am because I like playing it so much xD
    But I would say, that it's definately worth the money.

Lyndon

*shuffle*
    Years
    Has any here played this game yet, it looks pretty cool to me.

Its been for ages since i played a LoZ game, so i can't wait till i get it.:D

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
    yea i played it and passed it in like a week its preaty good but since you cant talk i wfi its kinda bad because if people losse they straight away turn off

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    yeah i played it and passed it in like a week its preaty good but since you cant talk in wfi its kinda bad because if people losse they straight away turn off

I couldn't agree more. Those douchebags cut the game off the second they are at a SLIGHT disadvantage. I stopped playing wi-fi. They can stay when winning, but if it doesn't go there way, oh no!

Regardless, all Zelda fans MUST buy this game. It keeps things fresh with the new controls, while sticking to basics.

Back