• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and Why You Hate or Love Him

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
  • They might even make Riolu a starter in PMD3, seeing as he's adored by lots of people. Though it is doubtful...

Since when is there gonna be a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3? :/
    Riolu was gonna be a starter for PMD2 but they quit that idea at the last second-at least that's what it said on Bulbapedia.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • All I'm hearing is that he's overrated. Not a very good excuse to dislike him, in my opinion. Heck, "I just don't like it" is a better excuse! XD He's a good Pokemon, has a decent moveset, it's got a good typing and it's the only non-legendary able to learn Aura Sphere by level up besides Togekiss. Not to mention all the DBZ jokes you can get out of this Pokemon. lol

Oh and saying "It could be better" or 'It could have had better stats" is like saying "Magikarp could be better" or "Sunkern could have had better stats".

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    well I agree with the post above me...saying it is overrated isn't much of a good excuse to not like it honestly...

but yes it was announced that PMD3 will be revealed more in january on CoroCoro...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I can. Believe me - I don't even own a generation 4 game and I hate the thing. Why? Because its an abomination of nature. Seriously, that thing is uglier than probopass.

I can as well. Lucario has a really bad design and just annoys me like no other. The only two pokémon that can be more hated than it would have to be Pikachu and Piplup because they're more well known.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Since when is there gonna be a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3? :/
    Riolu was gonna be a starter for PMD2 but they quit that idea at the last second-at least that's what it said on Bulbapedia.
    I just mean that IF there is a PMD3. Yeah, I admit could've been a lot clearer.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Meh, I hate it. The thing is way too overrated and people worship him just because it was in that movie.
    The thorn stabbed between it's breasts doesn't look appealing either.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • I don't really like it because some anime fans think Ash MUST get one for himself. No he doesn't, he is fine with the team he already has. He doesn't need to dump any of his Pokemon for Riolu. Just about everyone and their mother has a Lucario in the games anyways so I don't see why Ash would need one since it'll be showcased just fine without one on his team.

Back