• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok thx! I really appreciate your HELP! Thx Now I will watch it now! I am really thankful to you!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Wait, did YouTube still have the Japanese version with the subtitles that that guy did? What was he called ... AnsemE?

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    i like the not shint form of lucario better thats my suggestion its jsut better for me.

I watch the japanese version too but jsut the first part. i cant undersand anything so I stop xD.

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    i like the not shint form of lucario better thats my suggestion its jsut better for me.

I watch the japanese version too but jsut the first part. i cant undersand anything so I stop xD.

XD well the movie is great and did it not hyave subtittles?
    (thnx for using the club banner in siggy)

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LOL( no prob about the banner on the sig :D)

It doesnt have any subtitles so I stop cant understand anything! xD

Last edited:

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    LOL( no prob about the banner on the sig :D)

It doesnt have any subtitles so I stop cant udnerstand anything! xD
    Well thnx any way and youll probly see it some where els in english in a wile.
    (hey you know where i can get a gif making program?)

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ya I hope I can see it on english but there is only 1 way I can see it on english and that is to buy the DVD and watch it on my T.V But I am sure that will not happen coz my mom says no to it. xD

(nope sorry)

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Ya I hope I can see it on english but there is only 1 way I can see it on english and that is to buy the DVD and watch it on my T.V But I am sure that will not happen coz my mom says no to it. xD

(nope sorry)

Why does she say no?
    (ok thnx any way)

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Coz she told me its a ripp off and for me to buy those things is not good. She says I am 13 turning 14 so be mature and just get a life and study.She's trying to say that cartoons is just too kid-ish for me.

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Coz she told me its a ripp off and for me to buy those things is not good. She says I am 13 turning 14 so be mature and just get a life and study.She's trying to say that cartoons is just too kid-ish for me.

XD well i am turning 15 in january and i am loving pokemon!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ya I love pokemon! and thats the truth..but we will be mature in years I want to enjoy my "kid-ish" stage but I need to get a life soon..But still GO POKEMON! I will buy it on friday my dad's gonna give me $25 so BOOOOOOOOOYAh! :D :D :D

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Ya I love pokemon! and thats the truth..but we will be mature in years I want to enjoy my "kid-ish" stage but I need to get a life soon..But still GO POKEMON! I will buy it on friday my dad's gonna give me $25 so BOOOOOOOOOYAh! :D :D :D

lol keep up the pkmn loving...stay in school dont do drug's!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LOL! I will keep the spirit and will NOT Do drugs never ever! Drugs are just so lame to use..(you talked like a mature person now xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back