• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lucas or Diamond? (What will you name your Platinum Male Chara?)

What will you name the DPP Main Playable Character?

• Diamond

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other (Please post on thread)

Votes: 33 84.6%

• Total voters

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I think...I might be the female in Platinum. XD Just for once, since all my wifi battling (unless someone wants to give me a reason why I shouldn't) will be on Pearl, that way I don't lose my Hypnosis accuracy (which so far is all I've seen that will affect me.)

In any case, my character's name will be Nikki.

Years
    Probably Diamond, because I'm obsessed with the Pokespecial Manga. Though, I think Lucas is his own character in the game.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Probably Diamond, because I'm obsessed with the Pokespecial Manga. Though, I think Lucas is his own character in the game.

Lucas is only his own character if you play as the female character. It's like in R/S/E, where if you play as "Brandon" then May is an in-game character, and if you play as "May" then Brandon is an in-game character. Same in D/P/Pl. If you choose male, Dawn is Rowan's assistant, and if you choose female, then Lucas is his assistant.

I'm doing a Steel monotype challenge, so I named myself Stal, Russian for "steel." It's a weird name. I like weird names.

Back