• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lucas's new legend, shiny, foreign, starter shop

do you like my thread??

• yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • nope!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    open :))) im looking for someone who caoul help me transfer my pokemons from my platinum to heartgold :)) tnxxx

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hi, I would really like a Mew, or a Mewtwo; or if you have any, a Pikachu. I LOVE those! But I can never get any.. /:

I have a few DreamWorld Poke, and a couple Legendary, if that is what you would like in return. (: I really, honestly, don't care what level they are, or whether they're shiny or not, it just doesn't matter to me. I just want one, for whatever I can get it with. D:

So, yeah. x3 please? :3

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3955 1892 7099 [PewPew!]

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    Hi, I would really like a Mew, or a Mewtwo; or if you have any, a Pikachu. I LOVE those! But I can never get any.. /:

I have a few DreamWorld Poke, and a couple Legendary, if that is what you would like in return. (: I really, honestly, don't care what level they are, or whether they're shiny or not, it just doesn't matter to me. I just want one, for whatever I can get it with. D:

So, yeah. x3 please? :3

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3955 1892 7099 [PewPew!]

I have mew and mewtwo, also haave a pilachu, what do you have?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    I have a Lunatone and some dream world pokemon. What would you be willing to trade for them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back