• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luck? or just plain fake?

Manul119

Newbie Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Umm.. I've bought like... 8 of those packs that contain 10 Pokémon cards in every single pack (Black & White DARK EXPLORERS) and one of those tin cases that have a lot of cards (HS UNDAUNTED).. I got a Darkrai EX, a Reshiram EX and two Zekrom EX cards. Also the two Kyogre & Groudon Legend cards and one of the Rayguaza & Deoxys Legend Cards. So... I wanna ask.. Is it just luck that I received all these cards? Or is it just plain fake? Sorry for the bad quality.. But here are some pics of them.. In case it's not clear.. It has the illustrator's name and copyright.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    You got ripped off, sir :( We've all been there. Yup, these are FAKE! Look at the text, and a pack containes 5 commons, 3 uncommons, 1 reverse holo any rarity type goes and a RARE Card! You have to shuffle the cards first, even if after shuffling you dont have the correct order or you have more than 2 Rare or more than 1 EX. It is fake and tell me how much did they cost?

Manul119

Newbie Pokémon Fan
    Years
    You got ripped off, sir :( We've all been there. Yup, these are FAKE! Look at the text, and a pack containes 5 commons, 3 uncommons, 1 reverse holo any rarity type goes and a RARE Card! You have to shuffle the cards first, even if after shuffling you dont have the correct order or you have more than 2 Rare or more than 1 EX. It is fake and tell me how much did they cost?

Umm.. Actually.. Since I live in Sri Lanka. One of those packs costed Rs. 30 and the Tin Box costed Rs. 300... Actually.. The tin box had the seal and everything! Even the white paper with the Pokéball pictures. and Actually... I bought like.. 8 of those packs PLUS the Tin Box.. Soo... Not EVERY pack contain an EX card.. Does it? Because every pack actually had a holo card, 5 Commons, 3 Uncommons and a Rare Card.. Which I guess is the EX card? I didn't get any EX cards in the Tin Box.. Only Legend cards. I got all EX cards on separate packs.. But I'm not sure what you're talking about when you said "Look at the text.." Is anything wrong?

EDIT: Actually.. Rs.100-140 = 1 US dollar.. It's kindaaaaaa cheap? Heh.. Not really..

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Umm.. Actually.. Since I live in Sri Lanka. One of those packs costed Rs. 30 and the Tin Box costed Rs. 300... Actually.. The tin box had the seal and everything! Even the white paper with the Pokéball pictures. and Actually... I bought like.. 8 of those packs PLUS the Tin Box.. Soo... Not EVERY pack contain an EX card.. Does it? Because every pack actually had a holo card, 5 Commons, 3 Uncommons and a Rare Card.. Which I guess is the EX card? I didn't get any EX cards in the Tin Box.. Only Legend cards. I got all EX cards on separate packs.. But I'm not sure what you're talking about when you said "Look at the text.." Is anything wrong?

EDIT: Actually.. Rs.100-140 = 1 US dollar.. It's kindaaaaaa cheap? Heh.. Not really..

A rare card is not always a EX and a pack cant contain more than one EX and dude look at the font.

Years

Those prices scream to me that those are bootleg/fake cards. One single pack in the US is worth $4. The tins are worth $15 to $20.

Aside from the price, the font on those cards is completely wrong. These are 100% fake, and I can tell from the font alone, too. The energy symbols also do not look like the right ones as far as I can tell.

Definitely fake like Superqami says.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Those prices scream to me that those are bootleg/fake cards. One single pack in the US is worth $4. The tins are worth $15 to $20.

Aside from the price, the font on those cards is completely wrong. These are 100% fake, and I can tell from the font alone, too. The energy symbols also do not look like the right ones as far as I can tell.

Definitely fake like Superqami says.
    Yes, the font,lol I keep saying the font, when I was in Pakistan, they had packs for 10 PKR(Pakistani Rs) which is like 10 cents, and I saw children(including me) get ripped off.
    Don the cards I bought were 20 Dhs, which is like 5 dollars and it had 10 cards and the code card so were they real?

Back