• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucky Egg Events & Services

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
@Erica- I won't be near a router or anywhere that has Wi Fi tomorrow so maybe Wednesday or this weekend we can trade? Tomorrow and Thursday I won't be on here due to not having a computer at my mom's place and I have projects due those days.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
@Erica- I won't be near a router or anywhere that has Wi Fi tomorrow so maybe Wednesday or this weekend we can trade? Tomorrow and Thursday I won't be on here due to not having a computer at my mom's place and I have projects due those days.

Well you can either PM for an exact scheduled time or you can just VM me when if were both on and ready to trade

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
ok so lileep, teddiursa, and cacnea for TRU arceus and deep sea scale. when can you trade?

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Well I could give it to you for free since I sent you an email asking for help anyway >.>

But if not Ill take either Vigoroth or Hypno

I won't take it for free. I'll give you both the Vigoroth and the Hypno. :) I really need to get an AR so I can check for IV's more easily.. without that RNG'ing is going to be impossible. T.T

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
Pokemon Name: ralts
Nature Wanted: any
Gender Wanted: female
Level Wanted: 1
Evolved Form #: 1
Egg Moves(You provide the parent for this):don't really care.
Needed By: sometime this week
Pokemon Offering:Teddiursa

Friend code 1248 0978 0155 Name : cory

Last edited:
Years
I was wondering if you could check my SID for me. :)

I can trade you a Vulpix, Shuppet, and a Houndour.

If thats not worth enough... I have a cloned Eigakan Arceus. I didn't clone it though. I got it from LatiosLegends. (He gave it to me to use in SS. :) ) If you wanted that one - could you clone it and send mine back?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
I would like a bulbasuar, ill give you a ninetails or ursaring?
What nature/gender do you prefer?
Well Im getting a teddiursa and ninetails soon, the pokemon doesnt have to be on my wants list btw, just see my current orders list to check if im already trading a certain pokemon i dont have yet with someone.
Pokemon Name: ralts
Nature Wanted: any
Gender Wanted: female
Level Wanted: 1
Evolved Form #: 1
Egg Moves(You provide the parent for this):don't really care.
Needed By: sometime this week
Pokemon Offering:Teddiursa

Friend code 1248 0978 0155 Name : cory
Im getting a teddiursa soon, if you dont have anythign ill give if to you for free for actually using the form :)
Do you wants ralts as an egg or no egg? :)
I was wondering if you could check my SID for me. :)

I can trade you a Vulpix, Banette, and a Houndour.

If thats not worth enough... I have a cloned Eigakan Arceus. I didn't clone it though. I got it from LatiosLegends. (He gave it to me to use in SS. :) ) If you wanted that one - could you clone it and send mine back?
Im getting all those pokemon, but im interested in eigakan arceus :)
How many clones do you want back?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
Mystery Mew, What do you want for this I know I have a untouched shiny gyarados, untouched ho-oh, and untouched shiny teddiursa if you're interested in any of these let me know Otherwise i mainly have most of the starters and a lot of eevees

Back