• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucky Egg Events & Services

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
hey there! :)
im interested in a feebas ( dont care about nature, but prefferably female :))
a GAMESTOP jirachi
is the jirachi the one for the pokewalker course?
i can give you any of the evolution stones and most of the evolving items
i also have a lax lileep lileep lv 20
thanks ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
hey there! :)
im interested in a feebas ( dont care about nature, but prefferably female :))
a GAMESTOP jirachi
is the jirachi the one for the pokewalker course?
i can give you any of the evolution stones and most of the evolving items
i also have a lax lileep lileep lv 20
thanks ;)
Sure how bout you attach an item to lileep and that will make it equal to my event standards.
For Feebas, give me one items too.
I dont care which item as long as its on my want list and im not currently receiving one.
@Erica- Sounds good. My FC code for platinum is in my sig. :3
I might not be able to trade for 2 days, Im at a hotel, not sure if they have WiFi =o
Can you check my SID?

I'll give you a non shiny pokemon form my thread
Do you have any flawless pokes? If not, Ill probably just take one of your egg move pokemon =)

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
@Erica - No problem. I might be on Monday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon depending on what's going on. I have school till 3 pm central time USA....so it might be sometime this week when we can trade. ^^

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
@Erica - *edit* There should be Wi-Fi in the hotel if it it like the ones we have here. If not, we can trade either Monday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon (after 3 pm central district time USA). :3

Esmas

General
Years
I have... every item in your wanted items section, and I have Banette, Anorith, Mime Jr., Lileep, Wailmer, Krabby, Mantyke, Houndoom, Elekid, Dewgong and Zigzagoon. Oh, and I didn't see that you had a Spiritomb in your breeded section, so I have a bunch of those as well.

I'm interested in your PKTOPIA Surfing Pikachu, PKTOPIA Magmortar and PKTOPIA Electivire.

Years
i got a regigigas and and a garitina i got ingame i want to trade for a shaymen and a darkrai i don't like the ghost types and regigigas doesn't get good enough moves for me. i prefer psychic, dark and fighting type.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
hey erica!
is it possible to get 4 masterballs? (i think you said they were free)
if i can could you please VM me because i might forget to check this thread

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Erica, is one of your UT Jirachis Timid Natured?
Yeah one of my channel jirachis have Timid nature
No, everything in my thread is what i have...
Which egg moved poke did you want??
Sorry, I forgot, what did you want?
I'm interested in:
Spiritomb-Spite,shadowsneak,pain split, shadow ball
Cyndequil-Crush claw, Arial ace
@Erica - No problem. I might be on Monday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon depending on what's going on. I have school till 3 pm central time USA....so it might be sometime this week when we can trade. ^^
Id really like to trade on Tuesday as Im relaxing at the hotel :)
I also have a cacnea or wailmer to trade for a deep sea scale.
Mmm Cacnea if youd want please :)
I have... every item in your wanted items section, and I have Banette, Anorith, Mime Jr., Lileep, Wailmer, Krabby, Mantyke, Houndoom, Elekid, Dewgong and Zigzagoon. Oh, and I didn't see that you had a Spiritomb in your breeded section, so I have a bunch of those as well.

I'm interested in your PKTOPIA Surfing Pikachu, PKTOPIA Magmortar and PKTOPIA Electivire.
Okay Im take:
Mantyke
Elekid
Dewgong
Krabby
Lileep
Banette
@Erica - *edit* There should be Wi-Fi in the hotel if it it like the ones we have here. If not, we can trade either Monday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon (after 3 pm central district time USA). :3

sure, what items are you currently being traded?

WANTS:TRU Shaymin
TRU Arceus x2
ALAMOS Darkrai

OFFERING: Mantyke, Wailmer, Mime JR, Lileep
Forget? >.> so you want both Arceus?
Not sure if you saw other trae ive been working, but uhm i trade 2 pokemon for an event. :)
i got a regigigas and and a garitina i got ingame i want to trade for a shaymen and a darkrai i don't like the ghost types and regigigas doesn't get good enough moves for me. i prefer psychic, dark and fighting type.
Sorry Im not interested in regular pokemon, uness they r events.
hey erica!
is it possible to get 4 masterballs? (i think you said they were free)
if i can could you please VM me because i might forget to check this thread
Alright ill VM you if you dont forget!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Hey there!! I've been spending the last several hours trying to scrounge together some Rare Candies to go through the lengthy process of manually getting my SID via IVs and such, because I'm going to start RNG'ing for my trade thread. This will multiply the size like tenfold.. if you can do this, you can have any Shiny Pokemon at all from my trade thread. Actually, you can have any 2 shinies. This will be extremely helpful if it's actually legit and gives my correct SID. Get back to me soon. Thanks!!!!!

Years
the only event pokemon i have is a pikachu collored pichu i got at a mystery gift it is lv 30 and has bolt tackle. could trade that for a darkrai. and if you could get a light ball to send with it so i can make another pichu with bolt tackle that will work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Hey there!! I've been spending the last several hours trying to scrounge together some Rare Candies to go through the lengthy process of manually getting my SID via IVs and such, because I'm going to start RNG'ing for my trade thread. This will multiply the size like tenfold.. if you can do this, you can have any Shiny Pokemon at all from my trade thread. Actually, you can have any 2 shinies. This will be extremely helpful if it's actually legit and gives my correct SID. Get back to me soon. Thanks!!!!!
First off, gratz on your new thread, its looking great :)
Mow to the business...
Do you have any flawless pokemon?
I am not really looking for shiny pokemon :)
the only event pokemon i have is a pikachu collored pichu i got at a mystery gift it is lv 30 and has bolt tackle. could trade that for a darkrai. and if you could get a light ball to send with it so i can make another pichu with bolt tackle that will work.
Can you look through my want list then, I am not interested in that one xD

Back