• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Lucky Egg

Years
    Hey, anyone here knows a easier way of catching Chansey apart from corrupting the game pak? I've went into the Safari zone for 94 times n havent found a chansey n I heard that you can catch one easily if u corrupt your data. But that may result the data to get lost if not done properly so can anyone tell me a safer way to catch Chansey easily?

Years
    Katsuro said:
    I don't think the babies can come equipped with them =/ Sorry...

Yeah, babies dont come equipped with the Item which theyre Parents hold :P . If they have an Item similiar with theyre parents after they hatch, I'll alredy have 137 sea incecse coz I have 135 azurills (well actually 68 azurills coz I sold them to my friends for items such as nuggets and stardust etc.) Nasty shock eh, Dr. Master?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Please don't double post =/

The Safari Zone won't corrupt your data...ever... And what do you mean about Dr. Master @@'

Years
    Katsuro said:
    Please don't double post =/

The Safari Zone won't corrupt your data...ever... And what do you mean about Dr. Master @@'

Not that I want to double post anyway. And no Safari zone wont corrupt your data but theres an easier way to catch a Chansey but requires you to corrupt the game data by YOURSELF. I dont know what you mean by Dr. Master. My cuz caught her Magmar in the cave at Mt. Ember.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Chansey really isn't that good of a pokemon. It's just a real annoyer for your opponent. Especially if it knows double team and toxic. So, why does everyone want to catch one with the lucky egg? If it just doubles experience, don't waste your time trying for the egg, equip the macho brace or something. But I wouldn't even bother since Chansey isn't really that great.

Years
    SRV said:
    Chansey really isn't that good of a pokemon. It's just a real annoyer for your opponent. Especially if it knows double team and toxic. So, why does everyone want to catch one with the lucky egg? If it just doubles experience, don't waste your time trying for the egg, equip the macho brace or something. But I wouldn't even bother since Chansey isn't really that great.

I realise you cant EV train with this luck egg, but EV training isnt needed in this LG unless you got a friend who u wanna kick *** with :P, but double exp is quite a lot!

the skate board kid said:
    A lucky egg? Double exp. points? *runs to catch Chansey*

~TSBK~

I love this guy! his post made me laugh :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    SRV~ double exp is nothing to scoff at! It'd make my training sooooooooooo much easier!

Back