• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Club

falling up+
    Years
    then dye your hair pink! ^^ mines blue....well brown...but blue would be cool rofl. O and I am now back from vacation (WOOT!!) with a sexy tan and even sexier sunburn :P and sure id be honored to be co founder (if you were addressing me eliana, if not carry on)

dang this club sure got popular fast...^^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    003 said:
    then dye your hair pink! ^^ mines blue....well brown...but blue would be cool rofl. O and I am now back from vacation (WOOT!!) with a sexy tan and even sexier sunburn :P and sure id be honored to be co founder (if you were addressing me eliana, if not carry on)

dang this club sure got popular fast...^^
    With meh, the clubs never sleep...
    *club snores* HEY! *snaps at Club*

falling up+
    Years
    Bwahahahahaha I am up later than you +el! With ME this club never sleeps muahahhahhaha...*newly knighted co-leader 003 falls asleep* zzzzzzzz

falling up+
    Years
    nah you didnt miss too much eliana cyber raichu just made the joke of the century lol (pokemon wise) o man i gotta draw a pic for that...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lol... I just made up a pokemon talkshow on the way to my friends house it was hilarious! catsform did the weather in this autralia accent! and lugia wa sint he the rtalkingshow i brought in latios and she went nuts!

falling up+
    Years
    lol that could be great if it was animated...sorta like jerry springer meets pokemon meets the fox ten o clock news...or mabye not :P man i must be too tired lol -_-

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
    Years
    Lugi Rocks

My Lugia says that he thought they would play nice but, Moltres is the world's worst bluffer, so Articuno won and Zapdos says she cheated. so now their all mad *ducks for cover*
    I don't want to get his by anything.

Back