• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Club

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
    Years
    U certainly took a while realising it was Me Lugi and yes I do admit Lugia superior in the Gaming arena

Oh and that reminds me it's starting to rain can I let Ho-oh inside so he doesn't get wet I promise to make him be nice *Halo*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Lugia can learn water attacks too! What is its most powerful attack? I wanted to know ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Plus,sice Ho-oh Is part Fire lugia has the Advantage!

My lugia knows:

Hydro Pump
    Fly
    Zap cannon
    Strengh

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Mwuhaahahaha *coughs hazardly* Ahg- my neck, someone is strangling me *cough cough* *sees Lugia with tail wrapped around my neck*

falling up+
    Years
    i get to go look at another car for college! Its a 1985 Corolla GTS rare *_* I have to commute up to where im going every morning and my parents dont think my car is reliable since im rebuilding the engine myself...so they are gonna help me out on buying one since i spent all my money on the last one WOO!! fun fun fun :P

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    lol, that search engine never works too well for me, and besides, I'm lazy! x_x Okay, I'll try!...

Back