• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Raid Battles return in Pokémon GO

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2022
Wasn't into PoGO that much when raid bosses first came so I missed Lugia. I'm off work next Sunday so I'll probably head into the city and try my luck at getting one. Last time I went I managed to get a Kyogre and two Rayquaza's (2 more Kyogre's fled), so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to complete at least one Lugia raid.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Anyone got any shinies yet? :( I'm trying but I have got none. Oddly I'm getting 90%+ encounters all the time.

Someone I know got a 100% shiny on her first go and between her two kids they have three shinies as well. SUPER lucky.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2018
Anyone in the South Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park want to do raids battles with me in the area? Trying to get some raid 4 and raid 5 bosses, maybe even level 3. Almost at level 30 and high IV pokemon.

It's in Queens New York. I'm off on the weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Anyone in the South Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park want to do raids battles with me in the area? Trying to get some raid 4 and raid 5 bosses, maybe even level 3. Almost at level 30 and high IV pokemon.

It's in Queens New York. I'm off on the weekends.
Hey there! :) Welcome to PC!

I think the best thing to do to get people on board would be to jump on Facebook and search "Pokemon Go Queens New York" or even "Pokemon Go New York". The groups should have special raid groups that you can raid in. Or alternatively going on the Reddit Silph Road sub and search "New York" may come up with something.

Unfortunately the community here is widespread and chances of finding someone in the area is kind of low :(

Back