• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia vs Ho-oh

Poke'Master24

Got my Wi-Fi Jirachi
Years
  • This is a tough call, but I'd say I'd probably go with Lugia because of its Psychic/Flying typing. We've already seen another fire/flying in Moltres so it makes Ho-Oh feel like an advanced version of moltres.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    This is a tough call, but I'd say I'd probably go with Lugia because of its Psychic/Flying typing. We've already seen another fire/flying in Moltres so it makes Ho-Oh feel like an advanced version of moltres.

So what if Lugia is Psychic/Flying? Natu and Xatu are supportive Psychic/Flying too. And they (Natu and Xatu) are, by far, worse than the other two offensive Fire/Flying by the names of Charizard and Moltres.

I like Ho-oh better. Sacred Fire is just better when a CH Aeroblast just couldn't OHKO. Besides, high critical hit ratio has a lower percentage than 50% burn

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Lugia. It was one of my favourite pokémon when the second generation was released. Though for some reason I got Gold. Go figure.

And original Aeroblast FTW.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Without even thinking, Lugia. One of my very favorite Pokemon.

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • Lugia all the way for me! It is actually my ultimate favourite legendary, i think.

I have hated Ho-oh ever since i've seen it, for some irrational and unfound reason O_o

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Lugia: controls the 3 legendary birds, I think looks cooler, Aero Blast

Ho-oh: revived the 3 legendary beasts (So I guess they owe their lives to it), It's the more important of the 2 birds (I just think that), Sacred Fire

I can't choose!

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • Oh, the beautiful Ho-Oh stole my heart.
    Haha, didn't realize I refered to HeartGold this now. (Ho-Oh and Heart. I'm sucha nerddd xD)
    Lugia is okay, it's the best -whatever it is- out there.
    <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I prefer Lugia over Ho-Oh as lugia is just way cooler than Ho-Oh is! I dont really like Lugia only because he can counter Ho-Oh but because Lugia is special for me in a different way that I probably can't describe.

Back