• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LUKES TRADE CENTER

Years
    Pokerus pokemon = fake in my opinion.
    not sure if u know this, but pokerus is an official part of a pokemon game, made by nintendo, just like shiny pokemon, or do u call them fake 2

some people may hack 2 make it, but i wouldn't even know hwere 2 start with doing that, and before u start saying stuff about action replay or game shark or whateva, i can't even get those here, story behind the pokerus, is 1 day i turned on the game, well more like my gf turned it on, then she told me thatmy deoxys had pokerus, and im like wtf, and didn't believe her, so i got her 2 withdraw it, and take it 2 a pokecentre 2 c if it was 4 sure, and it was, so she checked all my boxes, and found a few more pokemon that had it,

so sure it may be rare, but not impossiable

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
    Ready Luke but now that you have traded away your jirachi :( I am beginning to get less interested but can you please post an updated list of your pokemon so I can see which I should trade for?

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Could you do a favor for me... Somewhere, near in the future?
    Could you please keep my Shaymin, Munchlax and Ditto for me, until I start my Platinum over?
    I could give you a Giratina, and two random Pokémon?
    And when your about to give them back to me, could I just give you three Bidoof in exchange?

Last edited:
    Years
    Could you do a favor for me... Somewhere, near in the future?
    Could you please keep my Shaymin, Munchlax and Ditto for me, until I start my Platinum over?
    I could give you a Giratina, and two random Pokémon?
    And when your about to give them back to me, could I just give you three Bidoof in exchange?
    just tell me when u r ready, and tell me how long u think it will take, and ill take care of them 4 u

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    I would want your lv100 swellow,
    I offer a lv70 untouched mewtwo,
    and also a lv.1 bulbasaur

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    right now?
    this is my first time doing it?
    so do I just connect or something?

Years
    u should have a pal pad in your bag under key items, register my name which is Kyle, and my friend code (FC) then goto the basement of the pokemon centre, and go into the wi fi room, Also whats your name and friend code DIAMOND FC: 3008 8997 1917

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Done...
    I sent a trade invitation and is currently seeking participants

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    0646-3276-5212
    this is my friend code

i thought you needed a bulbasaur=.=

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    lol jirachi for bulbasaur=.=
    prepare a bidoff i also give you a torchic.

Back