• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    So... today has come and past. Tomorrow for sure? Or did Apple contact you saying it was rejected for some arcane reason?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    It wasn't rejected. I predicted it would show up in the app store about wednesday since Apple takes around 3/4 days to review apps. We've waited 7 now. It seems they're busy :(

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It wasn't rejected. I predicted it would show up in the app store about wednesday since Apple takes around 3/4 days to review apps. We've waited 7 now. It seems they're busy :(

Well, that's really good news. I still don't understand the entire app store admissions process yet, quite honestly (I don't think anyone does), but hearing that it wasn't rejected is very good news. Maybe today will finally be the day.

Also, last page I think you mentioned a PC app of this. If you decide to make it into a reality, could you port it over to OS X first? Although they're completely different classes of programs, OS X programs and iPhone apps are written in Objective C, so it should be easier to port over.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Awww, it didn't get approved yet =\. That's a pity! Hopefully Apple will look at it soon! This app deserves it. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I hope it gets approved before the weekend.
    About the pc version: I was actually talking about a web version which should be accessible from any device like a computer.

I'm currently really busy with moving to a new appartment (yay) so there won't be any new developments this week. I'll continue my work on the Android releasr next week when I'll be able to use a computer again :) (posting this from my android, will be sleeping on concrete betweeb the boxes tonight). I'll also post some screenshots by then. Sorry for the wait.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    No it is not... I Think..... I Saw my friend have something like that a month ago....

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Nope doesnt look like it. And it is called lukomon pokedex (and that one over in the app store is not ;) )

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah, rather serendipitous! I hope that they accept it within the next few days or so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Apple's approval line is changig very often. Sometimes it take 4 days to approve an app, sometimes it take 20 days (yes, it have happened once). I Think the approval time currently is 9-10 days.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Cool, some good news at last! Nice, Kombo! Also, good luck with moving to a new appartment :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Android version?

When will it be released for Android? There is already a Pokedex app in the market for free, but its real simple and stores a lot of data. Your app looks like it has a lot more features, easier to navigate and better looking. I've been looking for it in the Market, but no luck.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Any news from Apple? I'd assume if not today, tomorrow at the latest for the app to be submitted.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Did you guys notice? It looks like there are less Pokédexes on the App Store. I think there were first 15 when I searched for 'Pokédex', but now there are only ten. But still no lukomon =\ (but yeah it's Sunday, I guess that's a day off for Apple too)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hi! No news from Apple yet since it's weekend.

Pokafreak: noticed that. Even though most of the apps available are alike apart from the interfaces.
    Thanks, really busy with moving and working on the new appartment. I think I will be able to work on lukomon again this thursday, the Android version. I'd love to make it available to Android users but I haven't had the time yet with the unexpected moving and all. Sorry about that. Once I will have my computer again I will work hard to make it available (luckily no approval process with Android).

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Great! Can't wait. As for the app already in the android market, pokedroid, I talked with the guy making it. His is very crude and only gives pokemon info, no maps or anything extra that you would want. Hell, I even offered to help him design and get a better layout. I'm good with the graphics stuff, but I haven't learned how to program for Android. He was so adamant about keeping the whole project to himself. lol...ya'd think he thought I was trying to do some drastic takeover by offering to put together some graphics. Oh well. From the screenshots and descriptions here, your app will blow his out of the water.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hi!

lukomon Pokédex has been approved and is available in the iTunes App Store!

We will continue working on the Android version and try to make it available asap.

Here are some promo codes which you can use to download lukomon for free!
    First come first serve!

FA3A3439L3YE
    E4K343MA6979
    63WWNFRN7EWJ

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back