• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2012
Hey guys, it's been a while! Just letting you know, we are not dead ^_^. We've just been really busy with launching our second App Store application (which you can give a look on our blog!) and we had some technical difficulties which took some time. However now we're totally focussing on lukomon again. At this moment we're implementing the latest Black/White data, rewriting some of the app to make it faster and less crashier and we're working on the long awaited EV tracker. Can't tell much about it yet, but one thing; it's going to be awesome!

Anyway that wasn't the reason to bump this thread high in the sky, there's another thing I wanted to notify you guys about... we have lowered lukomon Pokédex' price by 50% for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, it's now downloadable at only $0.99. So if you didn't get it already and are interested, now is your chance :-)

Hopefully you can except the big new lukomon update before Christmas. And to the people here who are/were waiting for lukomon Pokédex on Android... we want to apologize. We know we always said it was coming soon but we discovered it's a lot of work to make an app as big as lukomon for the Android devices. With only one programmer (and we're all working in our spare time) it's just too much work. However we DO have some good news; we're talking with an Android developer who can hopefully help us. We won't make any promises ever again about lukomon on Android, just this one; it is coming. We don't know when but you can certainly expect to find it on Android devices sometime later on. One time again, sorry if you had your hopes up! Whenever we release it on Android we will supply everyone of you with promo codes so you can get it for free. :-)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
hello i didnt now how to contact u so i post here i hope u will respond soon anyway

could u please ad the english name of pokemeon black and white pokemon because some are availbe already but u havent listed them yet so i hope u will do in a update

thank you cool dex btw could get some other interface though but it has cool graphics

Ayselipera

hello i didnt now how to contact u so i post here i hope u will respond soon anyway

could u please ad the english name of pokemeon black and white pokemon because some are availbe already but u havent listed them yet so i hope u will do in a update

thank you cool dex btw could get some other interface though but it has cool graphics

Threads that haven't been posted in a month are considered dead and should not be posted in again. If you'd like to contact the maker you could send them a vm by clicking on their username which will then lead to their page. Seeing as they've been inactive for a while you may be better off following the links posted in the opening post at the top which will take you to their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back