• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Luna's Shiny Breeding Center~

Years
    I'm looking for a shiny Nidoran♂, adamant, modest, timid, or jolly. Good IV's if you can.

I don't know exactly what Pokémon I have that you want, but I do have a Lugia. If you want to ask me for any other Pokémon, please PM me.

My trainer name is Mokou and my friend code is 2578-2430-6057.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Hey!

Could you breed me a Shiny Modest Staryu with Natural Cure?

Feel free to choose 3 pokemon and items from my thread :3

Good IV's would be nice but not neccesary :)

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    Pokemon: Venonat
    Nature: Timid
    Egg Moves: None
    Offer: Shiny Raichu

Only concerned bout its speed and sp atk bein maxed out. Rest dont matter long as they're not all 0. lol

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    Pokemon: Venonat

Nature: Timid
    Egg Moves: None
    Offer: Shiny Raichu

Only concerned bout its speed and sp atk bein maxed out. Rest dont matter long as they're not all 0. lol

I'll give it a shot. =)

Tonsofrequestsfiller

Sakura Suzuki

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I just have one thing to say...

BUMP!!!!

Also, what should we do? I'll do orders for you when you are not online if you'd like.

Lunaby

Years
    Back open for today~

Have some requests I'm working on ATM, but not many, so I can take requests.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    hey can you breed me a male jolly meditite with 31 IVs in attack and speed? if you can get it shiny that would be nice :) i can give you a shiny modest latias

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I have an emerald and i can catch swablu will try to breed for IVs but can you do this??
    please please

Edit: since i can't rng breed i can provide you with the swablu with high IVs and everything you need for it if u need altaria egg moves tell me

how hard do you think it would for me to get this pokemon 100% legit

a shiny eevee or umbreon careful nature 31/x/31/x/31/31
    with egg move wish

EV'd like the smogon staller way

BUT here is the catch I want the nickname to be (Blue no Blackie) in japanese so it's
    ブルー ブラッキー

Last edited:

Lunaby

Years
    I have an emerald and i can catch swablu will try to breed for IVs but can you do this??
    please please

I can breed Swablus, but I'm just hoping to find somebody whos got one that really seems to be great.

I also can't use the Japanese characters, becasue I don't have a Japanese D/P/Pl.
    And that umbreon would take quite a while. Even if the Parents were like this:
    31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/x/31/x/31/31, the odds of getting the perfect eevee would be 1:397.
    And even with the odds, I'd have to reset/check a lot of pokemon to get enough with the Careful nature. Sorry. Dx

Back