• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Luna's Shiny Breeding Center~

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
  • I understand math, its just that I have math test anxiety XD
    I get 100% on all the homework and extra credit though rofl XD

I think I'll do well, I had this same history teacher for summer classes, and he hasn't changed a thing.
    Just read the book and take 4 tests throughout the semester. They're all 50 questions and he'll drop the lowest grade.
    Then he adds up all the points, so the max you can get is 150 points. I need to get about 135-150 points to get an A.

I actually got 128 points in the summer so I ended up getting a B, but its still good. His tests are easy he even tells you every single question on it, he does play tricks with you though, like making it seem that more than 1 answer is correct so you just have to read carefully.

And thank you ~ Glad you like it ^^

oh btw could I ask you something :3

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
  • I understand math, its just that I have math test anxiety XD
    I get 100% on all the homework and extra credit though rofl XD

I think I'll do well, I had this same history teacher for summer classes, and he hasn't changed a thing.
    Just read the book and take 4 tests throughout the semester. They're all 50 questions and he'll drop the lowest grade.
    Then he adds up all the points, so the max you can get is 150 points. I need to get about 135-150 points to get an A.

I actually got 128 points in the summer so I ended up getting a B, but its still good. His tests are easy he even tells you every single question on it, he does play tricks with you though, like making it seem that more than 1 answer is correct so you just have to read carefully.

And thank you ~ Glad you like it ^^

oh btw could I ask you something :3

That's good. =)
    Sounds like you'll do good on your History exam. 8D

And what did you want to ask?

Harumi-chan

Years
  • That's good. =)
    Sounds like you'll do good on your History exam. 8D

And what did you want to ask?

What method do you use to check IVs?

I don't know if I'm doing it right or wrong, so I just want to make sure.

Harumi-chan

Years
  • I find somebody to do a lvl 100 battle with over Wi-Fi, then use an IV calculator to input their stats to find their IVs.
    I use this IV calculator mainly:
    https://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/OnlineProgram/Calculators/IV.aspx

Thank you, I've used both that calculator and serebii's (serebiis once I'm lv. 50+) but I've been using metalkid's calculator when I'm still lv. 1-5 so I guess its not really accurate.

I'll try doing that when I breed a few new pokemon, I'm not really an IV breeder myself but its nice when I get high IVs :3 though I have managed 3 perfect stats on a few pokemon, I think it was just luck XD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    A quick question if I may ask (was interested in making a request)^^; um what is the average IV spread you get when you breed?

Lunaby

Years
  • A quick question if I may ask (was interested in making a request)^^; um what is the average IV spread you get when you breed?

There's usually around 2 29-31 IVs, then usually the rest turn out decent, except for 1 is usually low. Usually depends on the parents I have available to use.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Incoming Bump for a super-breeder. :D ! Not asking for much are you Subdecay? :P As usual? lol

Lunaby

Years
  • Ultima, I'm hatching a second Trapinch.
    I'll send you it's IVs soon.

EDIT: Actually, I've got anther one now too. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon:
    Naïve Shellder: 6 / 28 / 28 / 31 / 26 / 27​

Nature: any
    Egg Moves: any
    Other: no

Offer:lvl 40 Latias

Lunaby

Years
  • I need to put a hold on requests at the moment.
    My dad did somehting with our computer, and now my Wi-Fi doesn't work.
    Im currently working on attempting to fix it.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Sorry to hear that... :( Good luck in getting it sorted and working again!

Lunaby

Years
  • We're getting another computer soon.
    The one that's currently up has been having a ton of issues lately. xP
    Hopefully the new one will allow my Wi-Fi to run.
    Currently it gets full signal for ~10 seconds, then suddenly has no signal. xP

Back