• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~LUNCH~*!*~

~*!*~SCHOOL VS HOME~*!*~

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Okay so most of us are on vacation from school and happy about that since we dont have to worry about school work. But this thread is about whether you bring your own lunch to school or do you eat the sometimes nasty school lunch

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

My school makes fresh sandwhiches in front of my face so I know theres nothing nasty in it. Making a lunch is too much work XD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well, back when I was in that sort of school, I always brought lunch, excluding the last two years of high school, when I got Subway on the way between Tech and actual high school.

Nasty or not, I'm too picky of a person to have eaten school lunches. :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to bring my own lunch to school most days but I loved eating in the cafeteria. For most of grade 12 I'd actually eat my lunch in homeroom as breakfast and then get pasta or pizza at my actual lunchtime or something. nnggg I miss the pasta from HS. Nowadays I just buy lunch on campus if I'm there around the lunch hour.

Bring my own lunch to work though. The only alternative is pretty much a hot dog stand across the street which is okay sometimes but... 8|;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Depends on what they serve. I usually buy lunch for 5 fricken dollars or bring lunch when I don't like what they serve.

Or we get Bojangles in the morning and I have that for lunch.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I bring five dollars and buy lunch, mostly because most of the time I'm too lazy to make and bring my own. My school lunches have always been pretty tasty.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    School lunch.
    I get so tired of Papa Johns pizza though..
    /:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I bring my own lunch, Nan packs it for me. o3o;

Back