• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lurked Moar

geox123

"Can go all night" Philosopher
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hey y'all! ^^

I've actually been a "lurking" member of these forums for quite some time now (maybe 2-3 years). Despite my account's date, I have felt this place to be a sort of home for my Pokemon appetite. So, I just wanna say hi! This is like a reintroduction I guess, lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm glad you finally decided to come out and be active! You already know it's nice here, and you probably know your way around and such, so all I can say is have fun~

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • ^
    l
    What she said! ;D Hope you continue to have fun, and that you become an active member of our family! ;D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • But you never really made an introduction even waaaay back in 2008. Sooo this is really just your introduction. XD

Yeah, you gotta break the habit of stalking around this place. Sometimes it's a bit hard to hit that reply button and actually tell us what's on your mind, but I'm tellin' you it makes coming here a lot more enjoyable! Says the guy who typically only posts here and in various hidden boards...

Any who, see ya around~

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Two years?! That's probably the longest time I've seen so far. I suppose all there is to say is: Welcome to the forums and have fun!

Back