• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen lv100

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Tyrantrum. That's about it. I use it for sweeping the Elite Four. It's fairly easy (and adamant on first fossil restore). Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I have a lv. 100 Aegislash that helped me train my EV trained 'mons at the E4 before I retired him.

My Talonflame is also at lv. 100 because he's always present for my Exp. grinding sessions in the E4. haha

I believe my Noivern and Blaziken are about to reach lv. 100 as well.

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
    Years
    Blaziken, Delphox, Pangoro and my shiny Gardevoir but I don't battle much. I just train most Pokemon high enough to kill everything and let them level up on their own after that through random gameplay.

Years
    As of right now, my Charizard is my only Lvl. 100. There are a few pokemon close behind, but I have been focusing less on leveling and more so on building my team with the right natures and what not. I have no intention of using Charizard while battling online, he just so happens to be at 100, heh.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Recently got my Adamant Event Blaziken (first try btw) with good Speed IVs up to 100. I've been working on EV training and leveling pokemon up to 50. I do take some of the others along for higher levels like my Alakazam, Lord Guru, is in his 70s. Eventually I'll get most in their 100s but it's not on my priority list.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    My original Greninja (have like..2 more), Talonflame, Venusaur, Tyrantrum (thank you Battle Chateau) and Pangoro are my Lvl100's right now. Almost an entire team. Closest to that is Garchomp who is in the 80's

Back