• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mémoire's PHOTOS [showcase] .//

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Bump. 8D
    (Yes I asked Loki)

Alright so. Few new pics.

Blurry but it's the best one I got. ;_;

Will post more soon -- I GOT A NEW LENS. 8D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thanks! I really liked the pose too. <3 It was just layin' like that and... stuff. Really cool, I think. XD

Thanks again :3

Years
    O.O OMG, awsome skills, You have just like made the Graphics & Photography forum a Graphics & Photography forum.The pictures are amazing especially iced tea.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thank you both! :B Yeah, there's not many photographers here. Makes me sad. ;_;

I think I'm going to the zoo again too, this time with a better lens -- keep on the look out for more pics |D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    "drop" is bad.
    "one in a million" is meh.

Latest three all suck in one way or another.

Every other one I found amazing. Like, seriously, amazing.

Drop: I didn't like it either.
    One In A Million: I liked it. ;;
    Latest three: Um, thanks for the constructive criticism? <<;

Thanks for the compliment.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    wow lol, those are really good, you must have a really nice camera, for those still framed pictures.

Years
    Wow I love how you use water it really adds to the detail in the latest picture of the orange slice :) Keep up the good work, This work is Inspiring because I want to start taking pictures. I used to be good but never got to take photography in school :(

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Yowzer, I am truly impressed.Your photos are all to an extremely high standard and they all have a lot of depth to them, rather than just being a paint palette or just being a strawberry in a ridiculously awesome green glass.

Sure sometimes the photos have are a alittle iffy - such as the Drop. I didn't really feel as though there was a drop, but that's my opinion ^^

I absolutely love your photography and like the former El Capitano and now Comic Tragedy, I am a total fan of your work :3

EDIT; the photo of an orange is freaking amazing @________@ Seriously. The water and bubbles adds a whole other dimension and it's just .. amazing!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yowzer, I am truly impressed.Your photos are all to an extremely high standard and they all have a lot of depth to them, rather than just being a paint palette or just being a strawberry in a ridiculously awesome green glass.

Sure sometimes the photos have are a alittle iffy - such as the Drop. I didn't really feel as though there was a drop, but that's my opinion ^^

I absolutely love your photography and like the former El Capitano and now Comic Tragedy, I am a total fan of your work :3

EDIT; the photo of an orange is freaking amazing @________@ Seriously. The water and bubbles adds a whole other dimension and it's just .. amazing!

Wow, thank you so much! ^__^ Yeah, I REALLY enjoy messing around with water and fruit, mainly. It is so fun to get my entire bathroom soaked! XD

The "Drop" picture is also my least favourite. To tell you the truth, it was just to mess around with photoshop effects. XD

Thank you! I liked that picture too, water is so fun to mess with ^__^ Thank you so much, I'm flattered. <3

Wow I love how you use water it really adds to the detail in the latest picture of the orange slice :) Keep up the good work, This work is Inspiring because I want to start taking pictures. I used to be good but never got to take photography in school :(

Thank you! ^___^ Water is really fun to work with. XD Thanks so much. <3

I hope I get to take photography - I haven't yet. One day, while taking pictures on my camera phone, I realised I actually liked it. Awhile later my dad got me a decent camera. I've been through... three or four since then, and happy with the one I have now. :3

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Here be my newest piccshur.

pretty simple, I was just messing around with PS.

Aaand another.

It was pretty foggy htat day... too bad, 'cause the mountains were absolutely beautiful.

ANNDDD ANOTHER

lolidk

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Woah, more awe inspiring photographs!
    You honestly are one of my inspirations to start photography seriously!
    I just got me a camera, maybe from my dad and start shooting!
    Lovin' all your stuff, especially the fruit with water droplets images.
    Keep up the amazing work!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Woah, more awe inspiring photographs!
    You honestly are one of my inspirations to start photography seriously!
    I just got me a camera, maybe from my dad and start shooting!
    Lovin' all your stuff, especially the fruit with water droplets images.
    Keep up the amazing work!
    Yay cameras! :D What kind of camera is it?
    And thanks so much ^__^ Your comments give me fuzzies, you're so sweet <333

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Yay I have the fuzzies!
    Well, he has an old Olympus SLR film camera which I use for Media excursions for school. But that needs film and I can't upload it and stuff so I could use his Nikon SLR Digital although I am not sure which model it is... I can check for you laters and maybe drop a Visitor Message or something..

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yay I have the fuzzies!
    Well, he has an old Olympus SLR film camera which I use for Media excursions for school. But that needs film and I can't upload it and stuff so I could use his Nikon SLR Digital although I am not sure which model it is... I can check for you laters and maybe drop a Visitor Message or something..

-gasp-
    that's AWESOME
    YAY SLR CAMERAS. <3
    .. YAY DIGITAL SLR CAMERAS. <3
    *highfive* I'm looking forward to seeing some of your photos :D

Back