• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mémoire's PHOTOS [showcase] .//

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Oh... right. My ex best friend,who I got in a huge fight with, was the girl I made that list with.

She must have deleted it. :/

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am sorry to here that.
    Well, I suppose I could start my own, if you wanted to contribute please feel free as I probably won't come up with 50 by myself..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Alright, new pic, done for photohunt on dA. :D

;O; If that isn't the sexiest orange picture I've ever seen, what is? [/lol]

That's incredible, the use of water to accent & the vibrant colors is...wow. These are amazing I really can't suggest areas for improvement, they're that good. Fantastic gallary, Aorio.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    ;O; If that isn't the sexiest orange picture I've ever seen, what is? [/lol]

That's incredible, the use of water to accent & the vibrant colors is...wow. These are amazing I really can't suggest areas for improvement, they're that good. Fantastic gallary, Aorio.

Thank you so much! <3 I'm saving up to get a real macro lens too, so I can take pictures of snowflakes and stuff like that. Hopefully I can get it next month :B

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    AH. YOU HAVE NEW PHOTOS THAT I HADN'T SEEN D;

Musicality ;D -

That's gorgeous. Truly and simply. I love the colour transitions and the fact you have a focal point and it's not just a piece of music.
    MP is the best volume :D

Mountains -

Wow, I wish I had views like you do ;o;
    Even if it was a foggy day, that's still an amazing photo. It's really professionally taken and it looks like something a doctor would have in his surgery - that is not a bad thing ;D

A leaf submerged in water, you say? -

I hope that's what it is, otherwise I have made a fool of myself XD;
    I love the reflections of the water and the drop is perfect with it's little bubbles and such :3

I can't describe these photos with justice. Just know that I love them ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    AH. YOU HAVE NEW PHOTOS THAT I HADN'T SEEN D;

Musicality ;D -

That's gorgeous. Truly and simply. I love the colour transitions and the fact you have a focal point and it's not just a piece of music.
    MP is the best volume :D

Mountains -

Wow, I wish I had views like you do ;o;
    Even if it was a foggy day, that's still an amazing photo. It's really professionally taken and it looks like something a doctor would have in his surgery - that is not a bad thing ;D

A leaf submerged in water, you say? -

I hope that's what it is, otherwise I have made a fool of myself XD;
    I love the reflections of the water and the drop is perfect with it's little bubbles and such :3

I can't describe these photos with justice. Just know that I love them ^^

Yes MP is amazing. ;D And thanks! <3 i like messing around with depth of field.
    Hehe, yeah, I love our mountains. :3 Thanks!
    And yup, that's what it is. XD I love experimenting with water :3

Thanks a lot for dropping a comment <3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    What kind of camera do you use?
    And how do you get your fruit so perfect looking? That orange is so... well.... ORANGE!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Kuggles said:
    What kind of camera do you use?
    And how do you get your fruit so perfect looking? That orange is so... well.... ORANGE!

I use a Canon Digital SLR Rebel XT <3 it's my babyy
    and for fruit
    I take the pictures in my bathroom, always. It's completely white and has the best lighting.
    I also always have flash on :B Basically what I do is I take a little cup of water and, from about 1-3 ft. above the subject with my left hand, slowly pour it onto the fruit while taking multiple pictures. I probably do it several times, until my bathroom's soaked/flooded. XD

Another tip for flash is... try putting a mirror in front of the flash, it adds a softer tone to an image and gets rid of the icky shadow :3 If there's not a good one handy, use a piece of paper. Always works for me :B

Also, a new list would be great! 8D What my ex-friend and I did is she came up with the odds, me the evens :3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ooh, I like the fruit method.. Do you mind if I try it out sometime?
    Anyways give us a PM if you want to start a new list of themes and whatnot.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    this isn't really a serious photo of mine -- just a self portrait.

I did it for a project in Keyboarding - we have to get a photo of ourselves to turn into a magazine cover.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ooh I like the effects you put in there!
    Lovin' the stars and cloudy effects at the bottom-ish of the photo.
    I would like to see the final product of the magazine cover!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thanks! <3 I'll get ahold of the magazine cover when I can.
    New photo! Got it when dad and I went out for a walk this lovely evening.

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    I really like that picture of the evening sky, or is it during the morning? It looks nice.
    And what sort of birds are they on the second picture? I can only see the shadow of them. :\
    Anyway, those pictures that you've done look very nice. :)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thanks! ♥ And yeah, evening. :B
    In the original pic you could see the birds, but I think it looked better when they're just shadows. And they're geese. XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    The cloud pic is amazing, the depth in it is just eyes startling. Way to capture the scenery.

As for the geese, It would be better if there was a brighter contrast between their sillohetes and the bg in my opinion.
    Thanks ♥ I like the cloud picture too.

And thanks for your suggestion :3

Back