• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

• Julia Blackwood
    Heroes' Loft
    Team Skyward
    Badge Pieces: 0

4aZK7cM.png
    rlM9OxH.png
    rT9C4IP.png
    JwFD98o.png
    1ljY1GL.png
    DHRucK4.png

Julia finished taming her luxuriously long hair, pulling it back into a ponytail in the effort to make it more manageable during a long day of what she assumed would be physical work, travel if nothing else. It was little things like this, taking care of herself, that helped remind her of who she was and where she came from.

Once she was satisfied and properly primped Julia checked over her belongings, most especially her precious pokeballs, before moving to meet the others. For a moment she began debating how to spend her day wisely so as to maximize her chances of victory before it occurred to her that making plans without consulting the rest of her team probably wasn't a good idea.

Ever the team player, Julia quickly sought out Shadoan. She shifted to sit down next to him and crossed her legs idly, placing her handbag upon her lap. "Morning." she remarked, slight hints of tiredness still lingering in her tone. "Did you have anything in mind as far as plans for the day go?" she continued curiously, adjusting her glasses a bit and peering around to see if she spotted any familiar faces. While perhaps not the specialty of someone who was legally blind without her glasses, vigilance was a useful skill to have. You never knew when a friend or an enemy might pass you by.

Valorie Ryder
    Pokeball Workshop
    Team Gold

MFYtX3b.png
    hZkYDra.png
    PVFdSDS.png
    KtGxDIn.png
    LffGRiF.png
    c3pY4jV.png

Meanwhile a very short young blonde vigorously examined herself in a little clam shell mirror, double checking some subtle makeup work she'd done. Her scrutinizing gaze found satisfaction and she stowed the mirror away in her satchel. For her, looking good was just a part of taking her career as a pokemon trainer seriously. One had to start the day off on the right foot if the were to expect the rest of it to follow suit! Plus, she had to be ready when her fame finally caught up with her! It was only a matter of time before someone other than herself recognized how radicool her dragons were.

And yet... not all was sunny and bright in Ms. Pre-Lance's world. Quite the contrary, she felt a frown creeping upon her face as she recalled an unproductive series of days. It was making her question her competence, which in turn ignited the flames of anger in her belly with no one to blame but herself. The idea that she might have made a mistake coming here alone occured to her and the realization only made her more sour. Her brow creased in frustration and she quickly subdued her emotions. There was no helping it now. She had to... stock up. Items were essential and her father had left with her a very respectable allowance.

Forcing her frustrations out of her mind temporarily in favor of shopping, Valorie made her way to the pokeball workshop. Full team or not, one never knew when they might need a pokeball... or perhaps a specialty pokeball. Maybe they even had something to specialize in capturing dragons! She entered the shop and moved to address one of the staff with her queries, disappointment and a bit of a pout forming as she was informed there was no such ball.

Well--She supposed that made sense. A dragon was a rare and powerful monster, not something to be tamed with gimmicky pokeballs. She reluctantly decided to pursue a couple of dusk balls instead. It was as she turned around, offering a simple thank you in response, that Valorie began to notice something distracting as she debated how she would go about fashioning these balls.

But... hold on. Her memory seemed to tug her eyes towards a boy not far off, inspecting him with great interest. Where did she remember him from? Her mind drifted back to a very hazy memory on a snowy night, not far from home near the beginning of her debut as a pokemon trainer. A man, an egg--Suddenly Valorie was at full attention. She did a quick double take before moving to approach the other. Less than five feet of little girl trainer peered up at Luke searchingly.

"...Michael?" she asked, a tad bemused.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Luke Clifford - Team Gold

"Michael?" At first I thought nothing of it, for a few seconds at least, until the realisation that the voice was directed at me forced me to look around. In front of me was a blonde girl, rather pretty, with a yellow satchel attached to her side. I noticed her gaze was fixated upon me so I took a chance and hoped she was talking to me.

"Sorry, erm, my name is Luke, you must have the wrong guy," I said with a slightly upturned frown. I cocked my head slightly and looked at the girl again. I only knew 1 Michael and that was my brother, well I suppose we look alike, maybe I should ask her.

"Are you perhaps referring to my brother? He's called Michael?" I queried.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Luke and Stan arrived at the pokeball workshop and were greeted by an old man who informed them of a guy selling his pokeballs. They listened to the old man, ignoring him more than anything, and went on to the work tables. The two boys went to their tables, and gave a young lady their money. They were then told to choose a color of apricorn. Unfamiliar with the different apricorns, Stan chose white. The girl told him he would be making a fast ball. Luke ended up choosing a green apricorn.

Struggling to cut through it, Stan managed to cut through the small object after a few minutes. He noticed that Luke's Lucario cut through it with ease.

After completing the cutting process, Stan attached the apricorn to the ball, put in his screw and such, then finally finished. Through common sense, he figured that this ball would capture fast pokemon with ease. Stan then looked over to see Luke had finished his ball and was speaking to a young girl. Curious, Stan took a couple steps back, trying to discretely eavesdrop on the two.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Responsible for minute widespread terror:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

I feel as if I've been left out of something. Absol and I broke off from the group so I could go looking for a sheath for, well, you should already know. Carrying a machete in broad daylight is pretty sweet, but most people aren't going to take kindly to it. After walking aimlessly for a while, we arrived at the bazaar, and promptly stepped inside.

I was suddenly assaulted by a blast of music and humidity. I stepped back in shock, where it ceased entirety. Stepping in again yielded the same blast as before.

That's... odd, I thought.

Absol strolled right past me then. He whipped his head back and forth as if to do so with long hair, and I followed with a slight frown. We passed a bunch of random vendors, one advertising fresh squeezed corn juice, and another stretched denim capris for men¹.

"Sheesh! Shadoan wasn't kidding when he said we could find stuff you wouldn't anywhere else here."

Eventually we came upon a very eccentric man, not unlike the guy I fought to get into Lethia really. As I came up he instantly stood up, splashed himself in the face with a cold cup of coffee, took off his shirt for a towel and laughed heartily.

"What can I do for you, lad?"

Okay, maybe not like the guy I fought. He had a shirt and wasn't yelling at me.

"Uh," I sputtered, "I'm looking for-"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Oh god.

"I said that I'm looking for a-"

"SAY AGAIN?"

Nope, I'm not doing this. Absol was laughing enough already, so I just started walking away.

"COME BACK ANYTIME. I'M AS READY AS A LARGE GOOSE.²"

Okay, I found a less crazy vendor and got a simple sheath for my machete. It looked out of place, seeing as I'm really dirty and all, but eh. Speaking of personal hygiene, I could go for a long shower. It's been, what, two weeks since last I took one? My hair practically looks grey now.

"I'm feeling the 'get clean' mood buddy. What do you think?"

Absol barked in comply.

I could go for a bath. My fur is getting a bit crusty at the edges, he thought.

"Too much info buddy, a bit too much."

¹ These were both jokes by my mother and aunt when they had a booth at a festival of sorts years ago, but with lots of hippies.

² Reference to the cartoon "Freakazoid." Watch it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    Medical Support! Pichu, Sneasel and Lucario's day!

I entered the medic post. The doctor stated see Pichu and Sneasel. He then speaks.

"Your pokemon are OK. I also had the liberty of healing all the 6 of them." He said. I then pick Lucario's Pokeball and throw it. He appears on my right side. "Now lets check this little boy."

"Hey! I'm not that little. I'm not small and i'm not 10! I'm 14 and i'm tall!" I said. He checks my arm, my head and my legs. Then he checks my belly and sees a scar (Made by Kyurem's Hyper Beam).

"Hmmmmm... This is the problem for sure." He says.

"Hum... No. The problem is my head. Its hurting a lot. My Arm somehow is getting better." He takes off my hat.

"Maybe this hat is to tight and needs to be trashed..."

"DON'T TRASH MY HAT AWAY!" I yell in a loud voice that could have been heard from far.

Somewhere in Jotho...

"Hmmmm... I heard Gelius' voice. I hope he is doing good." Professor Elm says, while feeding Torchic and Ludicolo.

Back in Lethia...

"Give it back!" I yelled at doctor.

"No! It needs to be trashed. It's causing headaches to you!" He says. He was confident.

"But the trouble is not the hat. I took a hit on the head some time ago!" I said.

"Prove it." He says.

There was a silence for 1 minute. Then i speak up.

"I'll pay you 10.000$!" I say. I show the family credit card that mom gave me when i left.

Another minute of silence. Then the doctor speaks up.

"OK." He gives me the hat. He had some machine for payments. I pay him his 10.000$. He then starts checking my head. While that, the 3 main Pokemon leave the medic post.

(Lucario's POV)

As Lucario was with the other 2 pokemon, he was looking for Shadoan or Cabbage. Or even the new girl to get known to each other. But they can't communicate with each other unless Lucario shares his thoughts, and that went wrong. So only people who share thoughts with Lucario are Gelius and Mark. Yellow could easily read his thoughts. Viridian Forest powers are really hard to understand.

Lucario, Pichu and Sneasel found out where Shadoan was. He was talking to the new girl. Pichu and Sneasel reach there first. Then comes Lucario. Pichu shows his ukulele and plays it, trying to tell that he is Gelius' Partner. Sneasel was talking to another Sneasel. Lucario would like some company.

"Pi Pichu! Pi Pi Pichu!" Pichu said. (Translation: "Hey Shadoan! It's me Pichu!")

"Luca. Cario Lucario Luca." Lucario said. (Translation: "Behave. Don't make yourself target from enemy.")

"Snea!" Sneasel was trying to get along the female one but the female one was rejecting him. Poor.

(Gelius' POV)

I sigh. The doctor finished my treatment. I had nothing bad. I put my hat on and the hair comes out of hat. Wild, messy (or joining the terms together, explosive) hair.

I come out of the medic post. I keep walking through the halls. I finally found Shadoan and the new girl. Pichu was with them trying to play Ukulele. He still needs to train if he wants to attract some public. Sneasel was crying. Lucario was doing nothing at all. Then and accident happens.

Pichu tries to charge himself to preform some tricks, but Pichu trips, hitting Lucario's foot, making him to be electrocuted and after the shock he got, he fell in top of a table and broke it. I try to get away but then comes someone.

"One more thing broken and i'm going to kick you out." He says.

"Hehehe... I'll pay with my family's credit card..." I said.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Heroes Loft

Shadoan smiled as she sat beside him and responded. "Morning.... As soon as I get my pokemon back from Joy, I plan to see if I can find a bath house. None of us have bathed since we arrived.... Afterwards, I plan to try to make way for Leviathans Bastion from the swamp out east of here..." Shadoan pulls out his journal mapping the tunnels underneath Lethia. "Well, the safest tunnel. We may run into a few trainers or..." Shade shifts his head over to the direction of a poster.

[CARNAGE MUD MATCH!!!!]
    Do you and your pokemon have the ability to survive a test of pure muscle?
    Head down to Yuve's Bog for a SUMO MUD MATCH!!!
    Champions walk awqay with Cash and 6 BADGE PIECES!!!!
    Runners up get a door prize and 3!!!
    Get 1 badge piece just for participating!!!!​

"Basically, we get into swim suits, pick a pokemon to act as our partner and fight in a muddy swamp arena. We 'might' participate, though I highly doubt it. 6 badge pieces is worth the shot... I'm planning to get us rooms here in the hotel soon." Shadoan leaned forward and pulled out his herb book. "if I can get us some Autil grasss, we can get a decent breakfast for a few mornings.."

Dawn

Years

• Julia Blackwood
    Heroes' Loft
    Team Skyward

4aZK7cM.png
    rlM9OxH.png
    rT9C4IP.png
    JwFD98o.png
    1ljY1GL.png
    DHRucK4.png

Julia offered Shadoan a half hearted smile, declining to comment on anything her nose was telling her right about then. She somehow doubted he would appreciate it, as would she if the situations were reversed. "Alright--" she began thoughtfully.

Julia was stunned in momentary silence as Shadoan proposed the idea of ... mud wrestling. One could see the hesitation in her face as she questioned herself on whether she'd seen this before somewhere. Perhaps more importantly her gaze shifted to her arms, briefly considering how her girlish figure would play out in such an event. While a great deal of traveling had given her the gift of strong legs she couldn't expect anything less from the other trainers either. Julia's lips pursed and she hesitated but a moment longer as she weighed the other side of the situation against her concerns.

She had to win this tournament.

Reluctantly she released a breath she'd been holding and closed her eyes for a moment, gathering her composure quickly. "Well--If we want to win the tournament we can't turn down a mission, especially one that's safe and a guaranteed profit." she mused aloud, recalling that not all missions were either of those two things. "If we win we'll get a lot of badge pieces; if we don't, we'll get a few and probably have enough time left over to start the trip anyway." Julia mused aloud, offering the idea for Shadoan's consideration.

Valorie Ryder
    Pokeball Workshop
    Team Gold

MFYtX3b.png
    hZkYDra.png
    PVFdSDS.png
    KtGxDIn.png
    LffGRiF.png
    c3pY4jV.png

Valorie's brow furrowed briefly and her gaze wandered. Not Michael? Damn, now she was talking to some stranger. Who even was this guy? Probably not a friend. On second thought, she would hold off on that judgement. It occured to her rather quickly that she'd jumped the gun a little. She shrugged her shoulders helplessly at the situation. "I'unno... I thought you looked like a friend of mine." she replied softly, running a hand through her hair in a subtly anxious manner before returning her gaze to Luke's. "He was an experienced trainer that liked dragon pokemon almost as much as I do." she went on to remark, a tinge of pride tainting her tone.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"I'unno... I thought you looked like a friend of mine." she replied softly, running a hand through her hair in a subtly anxious manner before returning her gaze to mine. "He was an experienced trainer that liked dragon pokemon almost as much as I do." she went on to remark, a tinge of pride tainting her tone. It dawned on me that perhaps this trainer did know the Michael I knew, as my brother Michael enjoyed Dragon types too. He left home a while ago but we're still in contact now and then. My Dad worries about him a lot, says he's too reckless for his own good, and that he should come home, but he's persistent. He's gone loads of places, travelling through Dragon nests and caves and exploring the weirdest of places, all to just make notes. He writes some stuff too sometimes, and of course I read them. He writes of all the amazing places he goes in a journal like fashion and occasionally his articles wind up in some of the top magazines, though I doubt anyone would notice, it's just a little name at the corner of the page 'Michael Clifford.'

"My brother loves Dragon pokémon. Perhaps you to have met - I wouldn't blame you for getting us mixed up, we do look similar," I remarked. In fact, we were similar in more way than one. We both had blonde hair, although his was way messier than mine, and we're both the same height, disregarding about an inch difference in his favour. He's a year older than me, but we could get away with being twins if we tried enough.

"Oh," I begin, thinking back a bit, "if it helps, I knew he had a Dragonite not long ago, but after she gave birth he left her in the care of an elderly couple and said goodbye to her. He was attached to that thing, so if you knew him, he probably was with her," I said trying to come to a conclusion.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Heroes Loft - Pokemon Center

"Well, then we'll consider it once we reach there." He leaned back and patiently waited and smiled a little. "Thanks for the rescue. Not everyday someone gets saved from falling into a pit of magma that generates alien rock yearly." "WHY NOT KISS ALREADY!? KIBA LEFT HER!!!" Irek called out, coming back with Shadoan's pokeballs containing his team. "That or tell me where were heading next today. I'm starved and we need to update your herb journal on those berries and any other new plants that are growing here." "I plan to head to the bazzar to pick up supplies and the bounty office to gather more information. Were sleeping in a warm bed tonight" "After we eat, we can head to the Gear Punk's Grill. I've been living off of Kash nuts for a while since that berry destroyed our other berries and want more substance, meat or vegan." He holds up Shadoans belt as Shadoan takes his pokeballs and stuffs his team into his bag. "I wonder if Chester knows what became of his Loft... He was a nice guy, He would probably be torn to see the condition it is in n-." "Shadoan, food, now. Or flirt with Julia and I'll taker the others to go eat and bill the meal to your account." The green pikachu tugs the trainer out of the center to the best of his abilities. Shadoan had a worried look as he glanced over at Julia. "Well, looks like I'll be at the grill for a while, join us if you want."

Outside of Heroes loft, 2 ominous looking trainers approach from the outside. Coming into contact with the Rock pokemon tribe, they start to talk. A sinister presence fills the area...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    A Payment troubles, Information and Tournament.

After i payed to the man, i found a poster. I would eventually look, ignore, stop on my tracks and turn back to see, but the title caught my attention in 1 second.

"A tournament where you use 1 Pokemon in the middle of the swamp? Why not giving us the prize already? I fought in many places worst than a swamp." I'm not lying. Under the sea, on the skies, on a slippery stage, and probably, Mark's backstage room on Pokemon League... He rarely cleans up his room.

One thing is true for sure.

I wasted $10.000 in recovering my hat back and i wasted $30.000 on paying an old jar. This family credit card might have a lot... No... Huge amounts of money in there, but i am wasting it quickly.

"Pst." Someone said. "Are you Gold?"

"No." I said.

"Red?" He asks

"Hum... No..." I said.

"Silver?" He asks.

"No..."

"Green Oak or Blue. Yellow? Ruby or Emerald? Platinum Berlitz, Pearl or Diamond? Maybe Maya Rosalina or Black?"

"None of them. How can i be Blue, Yellow, Platina or Maya, if all these 4 are girls?" I said.

"Perhaps you are Mark Prowers Icestorm."

"Nope. He is my brother. Why you need him?" I asked.

"A battle for the Sinnoh League Champion Place is not what i want for sure..." he says and then laughs nervously.

"Ok..." I said.

"Oh maybe you are Gelius Prowers Icestorm?" He asks.

"Yep that's me." I said fiddling with my hat.

"A letter from Steven Stone." He said.

"A letter? From Master Steven?" I said. He hands me the letter.

"Yes. He also has a package for you. See you." The mysterious man leaves.

I get to the grill and order some food.

I look at the letter. "What Master Steven has to say in this letter?"

I open it up. Inside of it was what could be useful to me:

"Hello Gelius. Here talks (or writes) Steven Stone.
    Remember the meeting we had 3 weeks before you left to Lethia and we met each other again on S.S.Behemoth? Well i finally..." Then i remember.

"Why Master Steven wants to talk about that meeting in this letter?" I wondered myself. Then i am thrown to the past.

Probably some 3 or more weeks ago...

So the meeting was up. Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platina, Black, White, Maya, Mark, Professor Elm, Professor Birch, Professor Rowan, Professor Juniper, Steven Stone, Wallace, Norman, Lance, Cynthia (Probabily A mysterious pokemon trainer at that time but very well known), Iris, Alder, Diantha, Professor Cozmo, Sycamore, Bill and myself were there (A lot of people i know). By voice only system (Well we could see his face if there wasn't a blackout on his lab) the famous professor from Kanto.

"So." Red speaks up. "Why is This meeting placed in Fortree City?"

"Winona borrowed to us the tower (Also part of Gym where only a Gym Leader can go in) that she "owns" so we can use it today." Norman said.

"Is the grey haired guy coming or not?" Green asks coldly.

"Be patient." Wallace said.

From the people there, i was the most quiet.

Steven enters in.

"Welcome and thanks for coming and thanks for joining this conference Oak." Steven says.

"No problem." A voice said.

"If it's important." Green says.

Everyone came in with "He is right." and with "This must be important." except me.

"So what is the problem Steven?" I said.

"Well... Thanks to Professor Elm's researches and Gelius' help in it, we discovered one thing... That Shadow Lugia might return. The beast that almost destroyed a region called Orre." Steven says.

Everyone came with "What?!" except me and Professor Elm.

"Exactly. Something must be done. People are trying to find the origin of Shadow Pokemon. We think it comes from another dimension, outer space no?" Steven says.

"That's what i'm researching." Professor Cozmo said.

"I have heard of it. I heard that prevents evolution, which will make my job harder." Rowan says.

"Wait wait wait wait wait." Oak says. "There must be a good reason for it."

"Maybe some tales come true..." Alder says.

"Or Arceus suffered something..." Cynthia says. Everyone except Gold, Silver, Mark, Maya, Crystal and i wondered what was Arceus, while Gold was whistling so he could avoid questions (Which his plan did not ended well after the meeting), Silver kept silent, Crystal was trying to not shout the information, Maya was laying her head on my shoulder, Mark was eyeing Cynthia and looked at Maya and face-palmed, while i read my notebook and take Maya of my shoulder.

"We are looking for answers." Steven says. "Any question."

Everyone kept silent. I get up.

"I do have one." I say. "We should "split and conquer". Do you know what i mean right?"

"That's not a question but to answer you, no i don't." Steven says.

"I mean, we should split in teams or someone goes alone, gather information, and then act before is too late. Only Researching and making questions won't work." I say. "In 3 weeks i might get the S.S.Aqua and go to Kanto. I will try to look for information."

"..." He was silent. "You are right, we will split up and look information. Remember, this meeting is top secret and this task i give is also Top Secret. You must not tell this to anyone. Everyone is dismissed. You may leave now." Everyone left.

Present...

"Hey kid! You ain't eat? You are here doing nothing! If you don't eat, then leave!" Someone yelled. I got scared that i turned my face behind. I had dozed off and this man woke me up.

I continue to eat. And then i resume my letter to where i stopped:

"(...) Well i finally found the origin from Shadow Pokemon. They are probably made from a team who disbanded called Team Chiper. Other came from a different dimension. And many other were near some Shadow Pokemon, the shadow Pokemon that like to destroy, got their way to be and their doors to the heart closed, becoming Shadow Pokemon. I need you to find a man called N. We lost his track on Lethia. Why getting him? Well he has useful info to you.

Also. We found Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, Lysandre and Gethgis on jail. We interrogated them and they said that they were teleported away by Ghostius and Darkia's (One of the executives) Alakazam. They said they were taking control of the members of the Teams who cooperated with them and they would take the control Kyurem. A strong Pokemon under Phantom Organization's hands is dangerous. Be careful.

From your Mentor,
    Steven Stone."

I finished the letter and opened a package. Inside was a paper and a pokeball.

I read the paper:

"This pokeball contains a Pokemon. It's all yours." I sent out the Pokemon. An Aerodactyl appeared.

"So this is my new Pokemon?" I say. "Then i am your trainer." I retrieve him.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Dawn

Years

• Julia Blackwood
    Heroes' Loft
    Team Skyward

4aZK7cM.png
    rlM9OxH.png
    rT9C4IP.png
    JwFD98o.png
    1ljY1GL.png
    DHRucK4.png

Julia's gaze bounced to Irek as he ruined anything resembling a moment. She smiled humorously and shook her head ever so slightly, turning her gaze away from the two boys. Irek's definition of romance was something straight out of the most shameful daydreams she had definitely not had on a lonely evening with nothing better to do. ...So stop thinking that! She couldn't help but wonder if that was just a pokemon thing, skipping straight to the more beast-like qualities of love, or if Irek was just going out of his way to roast Shadoan. Either way she decided to let it roll off her shoulders. There was no point worrying about that. After all, it wasn't like... It wasn't like Shadoan actually wanted that right? Julia considered the idea just long enough to consider that it was possible before passing it off, choosing to believe that Shadoan was probably more concerned with winning the tournament than winning her heart.

There was a time and place for everything, but not now.

"Yeah--Sure... I'll stop by in a little bit." Julia replied when Shadoan offered company to the grill, but she had something she wanted to do first. Something he had said had perked her interest.

Getting up, Julia went in search of the local job offers. She was keeping her eye out for anything relating to the loft and it's repairs. Who was in charge and why weren't they keeping it up well? Maybe there was a job related to it floating around ...

She remained oblivious to anything fishy going on, content to let her guard down for the moment.

Valorie Ryder
    Pokeball Workshop
    Team Gold

MFYtX3b.png
    hZkYDra.png
    PVFdSDS.png
    KtGxDIn.png
    LffGRiF.png
    c3pY4jV.png

Valorie seemed to consider the notion for a moment longer. "Yeah, yeah! That makes sense!" Valorie mused aloud, wagging a finger idly at nothing in particular as she tried to compare Luke's visage with her poor memory. She'd been rather tired and it had been inclement on the night she had met that traveler... It seemed to click most strongly however when the dragonite was brought up. Of course! ...Wait, was birth a word you used for laying eggs? Eh... Well it had to be, right? He was using it that way after all, and when had adults ever been wrong about anything? Either way, she wasn't about to call an adult out for not studying English hard enough. That sounded like a recipe for getting herself embarrass in public. "He gave me the egg from his dragonite and asked me to take good care of her. I can show you--" Valorie began, enthusiastic about getting the chance to show off her team mascot. She produced and primed a ball, only to hesitate. She glanced up at the ceiling. "...Maybe after I finish figuring out how to work these apricorns, though. She's um--kind of a big girl~" Valorie explained half-humorously. Dragonite's sheer size was often a concern in buildings. Often times the ceiling didn't quite rise to a whopping 12 feet and she couldn't exactly afford to be bringing buildings down on accident.

Years
  • Gear Punk Grill

Shadoan released his team and watched as they devoured their meals while shadoan was digging into some some kabob's. "Why did you go ahead and call out to kiss Irek?" "Because I'm not a fan of mushy scenes when I know something exists between two living beings." "And what gave you the idea she may have some interest in me?" "The same reason a lonely male becomes jealous of the closest thing he has to a brother." Irek responds, looking over at Avaith. "I saw you trying to cozy up to her. It was written all over your face." Shade flings a chunk of white meat as his face As Irek catches it with his paw. "I can read you like a book." Jev chuckles at the remark. "So you've been reading my personal journal?" Irek pauses a moment and turns his head away. "Nah. Whats the next step?" "You-" "I did-" The two boys start to argue with one another As Avaith and Jev stepped in front to stop the argument as a small explosion went off in the distance. "Oh look, something blew up, we should go check up on it, lets continue this conversation never." Shadoan leaves a few bills for tip as they rush out to the source of the explosion.

One of the buildings caught fire as the rock types begin trying to put the fire out using dirt and mud. A few trainers released some water pokemon As the fire was officially taken care of; on close inspection, the building that was burned out was a comms tower. A technician was walking by with his head hung in disbelief "... What happened?" "Someone setup an explosive near the tower and the tower caught fire. With comms out of commission, we can't contact Standing grace or the outside world... Well, the working people here can't; the trainers here cans till get help via your tablets, but the tower was our only private line... Ontop of it, it lead out to the E&S Leagues HQ... If there is still an HQ there."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Pokeball Trouble and Pun Revenge

I opened my bag to put inside Aerodactyl. However i saw that i was lacking of pokeballs. I only had some few (And when i say few its like 70) Ultra Balls, Some Poke Balls and Great Balls and 2 Fast Balls.

"I heard there is a Pokeball Workshop." I said to Lucario.

"Then lets go." Lucario said. "Is anyone listening us or it's my imagination?"

"2nd option. No one can hear us telepathically. While i talk to you it is only to you and no one hears remember?" I said.

"Right..." Lucario said.

I walk towards the Pokeball Workshop. I saw Luke with a girl around my age and a boy.

"So mister Luke has a new girlfriend? Oh are we invited to the royal wedding?" I said and then i finished the joke laughing.

"Was that needed?" Lucario asked.

"Yep." I said.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"Yeah, you should do that," I say chuckling, quickly turning to Stan to check he was still with me before Gelius - surprise surprise - came and said something completely inappropriate as per usual.
    "So mister Luke has a new girlfriend? Oh are we invited to the royal wedding?" he said laughing, but I just rolled my eyes.
    "Sure," I said simply as I walked a few feet in Stan's direction.
    "Valorie, Stan, this is Gelius," I said pointing to the younger boy. I ran a hand quickly through my hair, completely forgetting that I hadn't styled it in ages, which had kinda made my hair flat and greasy - I needed a shower.
    "He's from Team Skyward, which is our team's ally," I said with an outwards breath, talking to Stan more so, but also informing Valorie in the process.
    "He's got too many pokémon, he's mysterious, has random adventures without us, and all in a days work," I concluded, slightly sarcastically.
    "Anyways," I began again, changing the subject, "which team are you with currently?" I asked before I itched the back of my ear, and then my neck, I was damn itchy.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Heroes Loft - Bounty Office

Waling into the building, it was very well air conditioned. Moving up to the counter, A league pokemon was running the facility behind an enclosed room and what appeared to be bullet-proof glass, barred with a type of purple metal. A Green Feathered Delibird. "Hello..." The delibird spoke through a speaker to respond. "Welcome to the Lethia Bounty office, house of information for work, news and all the going on's." "I need an update on some new botany growing in Lethia. Starting with berries." "50 for berries alone, a thousand for everything." Shadoan sighed and pulled out an account card. "Here. Berries for now please.." The delibird places a small stack of papers stapled into a metal drawer along with his account card. Shadoan peeks at the list.

Herb Book updated
    =====​
    ~Jade Berry~

Description:
    Berry's as hard as rocks with a green marble outer shell. Inside is a soft, liquid/solid like substance similar to a marshmallow. Grows in very dark and damp areas; Mostly in Caves.

Uses:
    The center is somewhat of a cure all and is very, very sweet. Can cure poison, paralysis, frost bite in some cases and so on.

-==-

~Abire Berry~

Description:This berry is as clear and see through as distorted glass. Mostly grows in forest areas where a lot of nutrients can be passed around.

Uses: As the latin name suggests; these berries, when they leave their holdings absorb water from the moisture in the air to continue living and expand in growth . While left alone, the berries gather moisture from the water in the air and redistribute it to the other plants it grows around, mostly tree's, through a network of roots. The berries continue to grow until popped, consumed, cut or any and all of the above. They are a great source of fresh water.

-==-

~Lut Berry~

Description: A green berry with a smooth skin. Grows in swampy areas.

Uses: These berries are basically poison. They have a sweet taste however, similar to blue berries. In small doses, they can drug the largest pokemon or humans at most while killing off smaller pokemon. Larger doses can kill off the large variety.

-==-

~Tivit Berry~

Description: A large hard shelled berry, with a subtle yellow color and rough touch. Grows mostly near wetlands and in rare occasions, open fields.

Uses: The berry has a tropical juice that can paralyze it's consumer for a few hours. Can be countered with a Jade or Cherri berries. Can be used for self defense by feeding it to a wild pokemon, providing the pokemon does not know any better. Can be diluted, but the paralysis effect lasts less.

-==-

~Kero Berry~

Description: a small red, disfigured berry. Grows mostly out in Sandy desert areas or places with very little water and no moisture.

Uses: The berries have no taste but are incredibly spicy. If consumed in mass, any bodily fluid produced become flammable from sweat to spit. Can be countered by eating something else and having a regular diet no including these.

=====​

Shadoan puts the papers into his bag, planning to read the rest later. "Any idea who in the world is running repairs to Heroes loft? I was hoping to help out." "That's my job." A pink Timburr was walking up behind him and submitted a few papers into the drawer. "League Elite Chester requested I go to work into repairing his Loft.... Which is more of a **** over to the rest of the carpenters. Right after we built the Behemoth! It took us 4 long months of hard labor, building the bare bones of metal and finding the resources left to build the hull... Which we had to cheap out on and substitue most of the thing WITH WOOD!!! The top brass thinks once we recover our HQ, we'll get all our resources back and wants us to replace the areas we reinforced with wood with steel instead..." Shadoan stood paused a moment before speaking, the timbur then lashes out "ALL OF OUR RESOURCES WERE IN THE BASTION!!! EVERYTHING!!!!! METAL!!! MONEY!!! MATERIALS!!! FOOD!!! EVERYTHING!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS FOR THE POKEMON OFFICER TO BUY MATERIALS FROM A CONTRACTOR ON THE CHEAP WITHOUT SHOWING UP?! IT'S HARD AN-" The Delibird punches the wall to get Timbur's attention. "JERRY!!! STOP YELLING!!!! EVERYONE is on the grind man; Officers both human and pokemon are trying to get through to HQ, the bounty office is trying to get money in to at least give us funding and the elites are busy hunting down the ******** who put Lethia in the shape she is now!!!! Ontop of that, we have officers here who are being hunted down by the same force and we're still looking for them before they get killed!!!! We had to bury 3 this morning in our graveyard while there are others still mortally wounded!!!" Timbur sighed as he turned around and punched the door, ripping it off it's hidges and out into the loft, nearly hitting another trainer. "I'll get it fixed later, I need to go find more wood.... Get the ******* roof repaired on the hotel." He walks out as the Delibird shuffles through the papers. "Uh....any work to offer?" "Well, Jerry has a bunch of request forms. Mostly scouting missions to look for mineral deposits to where we can harvest for metal and stone. There are also some carpenter jobs available, a couple leaky roofs and few minor projects, like beds, tables and chairs... We also have a job for medicine runs to help the pokemon center stay stocked. Were also accepting donations of food and meds to help in our effort to reclaim Lethia.."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"So, it's like a big moshy maze? Or something?" I mumbled to Kelden, who didn't seem amused in the slightest by the idea of trekking through a swamp. I was loosely accompanied by Cayo and Valorie, who I hadn't really spoke to much as of yet. And she still hadn't really explained herself to me. The two of them were somewhere nearby but I assumed we would meet up later. Right now I kind of wanted to find Shadaon to see if he was doing this whole swamp thing. I mean, in all honesty, it looked boring and icky, but there was badge pieces there and I needed badge pieces. I had to reach the league before Shadaon – wait, hang on. I have 7 badge pieces. That means… I only need one more. I can go to the league soon!

Come to think of it, when will we part ways. We can't exactly stay together forever, can we? I've probably already asked myself this question, but it's been running through my mind a lot. Which team is really going to win the league? I guess me and Shadaon are set up to fight that one out for ourselves if we ever reach the end to this bloody place. Ah, but I just invited Cayo into the team, and if he doesn't have any badge pieces then I'm gonna have to earn some extra and give them to him. And I wonder about Cabbage – does she even have any pieces. To be honest I haven't heard much from her recently either. Ugh, people!

Kelden and I walk along the dusty road to a sort of smallish building off the side of the road that looked very official. Knowing Shadaon, he'd be wanting information, so I'm gonna place my bets that he's in there.

I walk in to a very well air conditioned room, and glance around briefly to see him at the counter talking to a Delibird about requests and jobs and money. He can't be serious now can he? I approach him from behind, glancing quickly at his behinds (double behind?), then tapping quickly on his shoulders to grab his attention. Without words I lift up a sheet regarding the swamp thing.

"What's this thing?" I ask rather bluntly, oblivious to the fact he was mid conversation.
    "How does it work? You always seem to know," I chuckled.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Years

Shadoan shrugged his shoulders as the Delibird behind the counter spoke up. "It's basically mud wrestling. You pick a pokemon to be your partner and you step into a coliseum while either riding your pokemon or having your pokemon ride you. One acting as legs, grasping ahold of his partner while the top one pushes. The object is to knock off the one who is on top and you can go about it anyway you wish, whether slinging mud, firing snow balls and so on, nothing fatal. Flying and levitation aren't aloud, last wrestler to score the most wins secures top prize. If you want, I have passes to ride with a caravan who plans to head down there today, you can move there in a moments time, compete and rush back."

Shadoan tilted his head. "How much are the passes?" "About $150 each; this includes protection from the wilds on the way down and snacks... Mostly nature made foods from Lethia, like Mood Water, made with some Kuhla berries. Very fruity, though mixed in with some Abire berries to help to thin out the mood effects. You can pick between happy, pumped and sensitive. To eat, they're severing up some Jik Potatoes." "And those are?" "Sweet potatoes cooked with Jik Berries."

Shadoan checks his pamplet further.

~Jik Berry~

Description: A prickly berry with a red exterior and purple center. Often found in forests and wildly growing in open fields.

Uses: They're bitter at first followed by a sweet taste. Mostly used in a lot of dishes around Lethia. These berries are packed with Caffine as well; consuming one has the caffine equivalent of 1/4 of a can of soda.

"I can't afford a pass for me or my team." Shadoan sighs. "I'll just look into helping the loft for one day. Sign me up for repairs." Shadoan turns to Nate "If you plan to head there, go for it. We're leaving first light tomorrow out east to the swamp and see if we can catch the fight then. If you wanna move out there tonight, grab a pass. We'll see you later here at the loft." Shadoan walks past Nate.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Payment

I heard Shadoan about not being able to buy a pass.

I ran after him. "Wait Shadoan."

I caught up with him. Sneasel and Pichu managed to catch up with me. Yup i was going to offer to pay. Shadoan gave me a chance to be here so i want to pay him back.

"Shadoan. If you don't mind i will pay the pass for the entire team. It's the least that i can do after giving me a chance. After all, you are some of the only people who really can go along with me... I think both Luke and Morty hate me..." I said.

Dawn

Years

• Julia Blackwood
    Heroes' Loft - Bounty Office
    Team Skyward

4aZK7cM.png
    rlM9OxH.png
    rT9C4IP.png
    JwFD98o.png
    1ljY1GL.png
    DHRucK4.png

As it so happened, Julia's search for jobs had led her right into the bounty office herself! She shifted forward to join Shadoan, eyeing Gelius thoughtfully. "That's a pretty generous offer. What do you think, Shadoan?" she asked casually, curious as to whether Shadoan had anywhere near as much interest in helping the loft as she did. Perhaps it was silly, but she felt a bit of sentimental value being here again, a debt towards a certain individual perhaps...

Valorie Ryder
    Pokeball Workshop
    Team Gold

MFYtX3b.png
    hZkYDra.png
    PVFdSDS.png
    KtGxDIn.png
    LffGRiF.png
    c3pY4jV.png

Valorie waved awkwardly as Gelius ran off. Huh. Dude had business to attend to. She couldn't help but wonder about these groups. They all seemed to have a very clear purpose in mind. Was she supposed to have a direction to her movements too? ...Maybe if she played pretend she'd figure it out before anyone noticed.

For now she just sort of remained cool and quiet, standing there pretending to belong. Someone would ask, sooner or later, but somehow she wasn't too concerned. They couldn't say 'no'... right?

Years

Shadoan looked back over to the Delibird. "What time does the caravan leave and return?" "The next caravan leaves in 5 hours. I have you signed up for roof repair, which should take up about 3-7 hours, depending on how lazy you are or how productive. If you stick around for 4 hours, you get 2 free rooms at the hotel. You stay for the whole 7 hours, the league is giving 2 badge components ontop of that. The returning Caravan comes back by 9, evening." "I'll stay for the hotel rooms. Helping the loft is enough for me." Shadoan signed his name to the job and allows Gelius to pay for the caravan passes, allowing him to pass one to him, Julia and letting him distribute the rest as he saw fit. "Where am I-" "Go see the pink Timburr by the hotel. He should have taken all of his anger out on something other than my door by now." A girder is seen flying by the window out of the loft. "You may want to bring beer, cheap is good enough for him, the pokemart sells 6-packs for a few bucks." Shadoan nods as he steps out and gives a passing smile to Julia "See you later. I'm off to get our team some rooms and I'm going to see if me and Avaith have a shot at the mud wrestling at the arena."

The Delibird turned his attention to Julia, Luke Gelius and anyone else still in the room. "Well, anyone looking for work or information, Speak with me!"

~
    Job's
    ~

Aid the Loft!: Foundation Repairs

Reward: 3 Badge component(s)

We need assistance in fixing the the foundation in several of the buildings that have lopsided from the wear and tear Lethia brings. 5 hour job.

I need materials

I need wood, stone or metal to help with repairs among other items. Anyone harvesting these materials that delivers them to me, I'll pay in a large sum of money or in spare badge components the league will allow me to distribute

Aid the Loft!: Carpentry

Reward: 1 - X Badge Component(s)

We need assistance in building new furniture, huts, outhouses among other items and structures. We also request assistance in demolishing older buildings that can no longer be inhabited. Rewarding 1 to any sum of badge components depending on the amount of work accomplished.

Aid the Loft!: Roof Repairs

Reward: Free service of a establishment and/or
    X badge components

The hotel, casino and Gear Punk Grill need assistance in repairing their leaky roofs. The hotel is offering free rooms. The casino is offering 100 in tokens to use in their casino along with free refreshments. The Grill is offering free breakfast, lunch or dinner; regardless of the price, bring a date or your whole team. Positions for this job are limited.

Hotel
    [X] [X] [_] [_]

Grill
    [X] [_] [_] [_] [_]

Casino
    [_] [_]

TAKE THESE SUCKERS DOWN!!!!

A couple of gents dressed in white with Red R's on their torso's are terrorizing the desert! Traveling is becoming difficult. End these fools and I will give up caravan passes!

Accepting Donations

E&S is looking for donations to help keep operations smoothly and running; help us rebuild and fix Heroes Loft and Standing Grace. We're offering up classes for you and your pokemon to be better combatants

Medical Drop

We need to restock some medicine for the pokemon center and request assistance to transport medicine from the drop point back to the loft. We're offering up a small portion of the drop as payment.

~Information~​

~ Herbal Book Items ~
    Berries
    Roots and Wood
    Materials

~ News ~
    The word around the Region
    Newspapers, pick a region and publisher, we carry them.
    Rumors

Back