• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M&M's Graphic Salon

.Mimix.

.:'Freedom's Song':.
    Years

(This page is best viewed in lighter-colored PC layouts)

M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

*~ Memory and her new partner, Mimix, are back! Welcome to our salon, and please enjoy your stay! ~*

WAIT! Before you even think about scrolling down to see the examples and avatar/banner forms, please look at these rules. Failing to follow them will lead to us not doing your requests and/or not doing one for you ever again if you come back to us.

1. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. What's that spell? Respect! 8D! Please show respect for Memory and Mimix, and for the people who post in this thread. If you give us a hard time, expect us to disincline your request. That means "no".

2. Would it kill ya to give us credit? We work hard on your requests, and all that we ask in return is a simple line of credit.

3. People who make graphics for others know how irritating this is. When we do a banner/avatar for you, we'd like to see if up for a fews days, instead of seeing you have it up for a day and then tackle another request thread. You. Can. Wait. Right? Appreciate the art, yesh <3? So please use it for at least 3 Consecutive Days.

4. liek omg wtf!!! if u tlka liek dis we wil complitleey ignroe u k!?!?! K!?!?!?!!?!?

5. Please, please please please....do not keep bugging us about your request. We'll get it done when we get it done. If after perhaps after a week and we have not gotten to your request without telling you why, then a friendly reminder would be awesome. <3 Everyone has a life to fulfill, after all.

6. If the images are bad quality (*coughcoughJPEGcough*)or are frickin' TINY, we will not use them. You will either have to find a better image for us to work with or find another person who will spend an hour looking for a better picture.

7. I'm sorry but; you can not request who gets to make your banner/avatar. Do not even hint at, or PM, the person you'd like to do it. We work as a team, and we'll divide the requests evenly between ourselves.

And have FUN! Your requests keep us practicing and help get us better! You get brownie points ( or a complete surprise!) if you type "butter" somewhere in your post, for reading these rules <3333333333333333!

Examples Of Our Work:

Code:
    Memory-

[url=https://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3405/memorybannermb8.png]Example 1[/url]
    [url=https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5052/illbethereforyouufz7.png]Example 2[/url]
    [url=https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3683/snowsceneavtz1.png]Example 3[/url]
    [url=https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7421/ryokuasakurabannerru3.png]Example 4[/url]

Mimix-

[url=https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/GraphicGallery/SigmaCrobatbanner.png]Example 1[/url]
    [url=https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/GraphicGallery/Banners/IlaBanner.gif]Example 2[/url]
    [url=https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/GraphicGallery/Banners/CelticSeaBanner.png]Example 3[/url]
    [url=https://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/GraphicGallery/?action=view&current=MidoriChiBanner2.png]Example 4[/url]

Finally...the forms!

Request Forms

Dimensions: [The size, in pixels, of your graphic. Length x Width, and remember, if you are using it here on PC it must be 500x300 or under!]
    Image(s): [Please supply us with a decent quality image. We really don't want to go searching.]
    Text: [Yep.]
    Subtext: [...yyeeeep.]
    Background Colour(s): [The background colour, or colours, of your graphic that you want.]
    Other: [Anything else you want us to do-- or not do! Fonts, special effects, etc. Don't get too picky though. o.o]
    Avatar: [Would you like a matching avatar to go along with that?]

That's it! Bring it on >D!

-----
    Mimix's Waiting List:
    1. Rose Reaper
    2. Zach085

Memory's Waiting List:
    1. Saba
    2. charizard_maa
    -----

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    LUL WE R JOO COMPETITION LULZ. *shot*

Naw just kidding. Great graphics gai's. >D Dere all superez hawt. x3

I'll probably end up requesting sometime, after the "big switch". ;3

I'LL BE SURE TO GIVE YOU AN IMAGE I COULD NEVER WORK WITH MYSELF LULZ. *SHOT*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    No one's coming to our shop because they all love you and you know it. xDDD
    It's only been open over night though :x *shrugs* I'm glad we have a new shop open 8D; Now we wait. o.x

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yay!! You guys Opened a new shop so I'll sure gonna request
    Request Forms:

Dimensions: banner: 250 x 430 avatar: 130x130
    Image(s):https://www.animeplanet.it/Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure/2.jpg
    Text: Saba
    Subtext: Mermaids
    Background Colour(s): Yellow and Green.
    Other: Can you add scanlines and sparkles?
    special effects: No thanks
    Avatar: Yes I need a matching avatar Use the right hand sight girl of the picture for avatar.
    Thanks in advance^^

Last edited:

.Mimix.

Years
    Mem, you'll have to get this first request--I have to download Photoshop CS again and then download brushes and transmit things to this new computer...so I won't be ready for another day or two. =3

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    A new shop where my young miss is now working at! Excellent! I be honor to have a banner and avatar made from you! *Bows*

Dimensions: 350x200
    Image(s): https://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7311/blackmaidsx9.jpg
    Text: Memory's Maid
    Subtext: I am here to serve my mistress *Bows*
    Background Colour(s): Black and white?
    Other: What ever you guys thinks will work since you guys know best.

I will be honor if you will take my request. *Bows*

Also I promise to butter the toast next time I make you some. I am sorry I forgot to butter the toast this morning. *Bows*

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Dimensions: 375x150
    Image(s): Link
    Text: Banner: Link Avatar: N/A
    Subtext: N/A
    Background Colour(s): Green and Black
    Other: Maybe just a fancy butter but readable font, whatever you think looks best. And if you can remove the Zelda symbol that would be great but if that is to much work don't worry about it.

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

.Mimix.

Years
    No one seems to like reading rules...*shakes her head sadly* Okay, I'll update the waiting list and stuff.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    That is sad, I agree, Mim. v.v *sighs deeply*
    Yeah, okay, I'll edit this post with Saba's request. Almost finished.

.Mimix.

Years
    Rose Reaper, the link does not lead to any image that I can see. Do you need help finding an image, or can you find another one ^^?

Here ya go, Zach! I hope you like the font-- 'tis called "Triforce"! ^___^!

M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

ALRIGHT! XD Who's next? Bring it on >D!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Thank you so much!!! I absolutly love it, and the font is perfect. Now did you make or did Memory so I know who to give credit to.

.Mimix.

Years
    Great!!!! I'm so glad! *phew* Well, I obviously did, 'cause I posted it up. XD *pat pat* And you were under my Waiting List. ^^

EDIT: ...Dude. My bad! I got the Waiting List mixed up. *changes* Sorry, I now feel very, very dumb. XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    xxxSabaxxx:
    Alright, sorry for the long wait, yours is finished x3~
    Banner:
    M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    xxxSabaxxx:
    Alright, sorry for the long wait, yours is finished x3~
    Banner:
    M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

Aww Its Awesome Memory <3 Thanks a bunch!! and good luck with the other request too.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Those are really awesome !
    I'll definitly request one when I find a cute picture or something.. ^^;

don't worry, it will take a while xD
    I'm very lazy these days :3
    so yeah, 'keep the groove going' =D

*EDIT*

I found one :3
    so here's a request ;
    Dimensions: 100x400 or just anything that goes down smooth :)
    Image(s): x
    Text: I thought something in the meaning of 'I'm not cute !'.. if you can get something better , do whatever you feel like doing.
    Subtext: 'it's a pocket knife'
    Background Colour(s): well.. I really have no idea of what could fit best.. Dx
    Other: nope.

I hope you didn't mind that I gave you alot of freedom there .. I just figured out that the artist knews best what to do ^____________^

thankies in advance ~ <3

Last edited:

.Mimix.

Years
    Joyce and Rose Reaper--I'll get to you by at least Monday, okay? Mem doesn't seem to be done with her other stuff, so I'll go ahead and do your requests. Things are a tad bit busy right now, but I'll get back with you and should have these done no later than Monday. ^__^

EDIT: Joyce, I see that your image is from deviantART. I will not use it unless it is rightfully yours or you have expressed permission from the artist. I'd get in trouble for using a copyrighted image. If you need me to draw something like that, let me know and I could do it. Check out my gallery on deviantART--my user name is Engel--Schatze. Thank you for the compliments, by the way <3!

Last edited:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Joyce and Rose Reaper--I'll get to you by at least Monday, okay? Mem doesn't seem to be done with her other stuff, so I'll go ahead and do your requests. Things are a tad bit busy right now, but I'll get back with you and should have these done no later than Monday. ^__^

EDIT: Joyce, I see that your image is from deviantART. I will not use it unless it is rightfully yours or you have expressed permission from the artist. I'd get in trouble for using a copyrighted image. If you need me to draw something like that, let me know and I could do it. Check out my gallery on deviantART--my user name is Engel--Schatze. Thank you for the compliments, by the way <3!

Oh, I'm sorry :x
    I didn't meant to 'steal' someone's art or something o_o;
    [ god , I feel terrible right now *sob* ]

You know, I'll find something else & then I'll get it requested as soon as possible =D but again, I'm lazy & it might take a while .. xD

& I'll check your gallery right away :3

.Mimix.

Years
    Posted by Joyce~

Oh, I'm sorry :x
    I didn't meant to 'steal' someone's art or something o_o;
    [ god , I feel terrible right now *sob* ]

Aww! *hug* I didn't mean for it to sound that way o_o! I wasn't accusing you, just informing you. *hug* Really, if you need me to do a little picture for you, I could. ^__^

Back