• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M2B's introduction of awesomenessness.

m2b

I love.. leaves..
Years
  • Hey!

I'm M2B (shhhh masking my real name). Currently 18 years old, studying Business Administration and hoping to get masters in Marketing Management in Switzerland (Inshallah). =)

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since 11, and loved it until now. I've always found some flaws, or things that I wished Nintendo would fix sometime in their Pokemon games. Looking at this website just gave me the possibilty that my wish might come true..

As a Marketer, it's my duty to keep my mind ticking and to generate new and creative ideas, so why not invest my time on a Pokemon hack? After all, it seems like fun!

I've joined the forums in 2008, but never gave much attention into hacking. Me and my small brother started to create random Fire Red hacks (I remember this time, he made Professor Oak walk naked when he calls you to not walk into the grass, Lol). Yes, I do indeed love randomness <3. So I'd love to get back into hacking again!

I'm not much of an expert scripter, designer or such, heck, I'm such a beginner. I'm a quick learner when it comes to scripting, programming etc. I'd love to learn from other peoples work too! Everyone has such amazing ideas that I envy people who can perform such things! I'm more of a person which has a very creative story which people can use (Or make my wonderful dream come truuuue ^^ Jokes.)! I'd love to gather some people and perhaps make a good hack, maybe not perfect, but hey, I always appreicate efforts in a group =) . We all start somewhere!

Anyway. I think remaking ROMS is really a nice way to spend some time. Welcome to all the new users above me (And to whom might be below me..) and I hope to interact with most of you soon =)

Cheers <3

-runs to a corner and munches cookies- o.o

P.s: If you despise my text colour, please feel free to critisize. I'll change it.

^ __.^ <-- Mole lolololol

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Muslim huh? Me too!

XD, welcome to Pokecommunity M2B TELL ME YOUR NAME, NOW!

Seems like you have your life set, and PC is renown for its ROMs and the like. I know you'll have an awesome time here!

Read the rules and have an awesome time!

~Bloodex.

m2b

I love.. leaves..
    Years
  • ROOFL!

Thanks mate for the warm and first welcome! Or should I say, Shukran :) !

-looks left-..

You want to know my name ..?

-looks right-..

Keep it a secret ..

-looks left-..

.......................................................... M2B.

Back