• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    yea im talking about black and white and yes a ton just nothing im willing to trade for any old random egg as thier all flawless and shiny

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • yea im talking about black and white and yes a ton just nothing im willing to trade for any old random egg as thier all flawless and shiny

Ok, i can breed them for you for two shinies, they dont have to be flawless or anything. Which ones do you have?

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    I need Pansear and Oshawott go to my thread in sig and choose any two Pokemon :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Hey would you trade your Flawless Shiny Ditto for a Flawless WIN2011 Celebi?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    i need my ev'd venusaur and ev'd schyter to be cloned.. can you do it?
    of course i'll let you keep a copy of each! :)

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hey would you trade your Flawless Shiny Ditto for a Flawless WIN2011 Celebi?

Do you have any other event? Im not very interested in celebis XD

Anything in particular for your Shiny Ralts or Shiny Ditto?

Other shinies would be nice.

i need my ev'd venusaur and ev'd schyter to be cloned.. can you do it?
    of course i'll let you keep a copy of each! :)

Of course i can do it.

CMT for shiny pinser please

Shiny UT numel, lvl 2(rare cany accident), OT chris would be nice. It has to be on a black or white game though.

Unfortunatelly college is taking a lot of my time this week (some papers and homework to do) so I will only be able to trade tomorrow (have only one class :D)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    How bout an oshawott egg for a lvl 20 panpour? If not, when you beat the game I can give you heart gold pokemon. :/

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • Do you have any other event? Im not very interested in celebis XD

Other shinies would be nice.

Of course i can do it.

Shiny UT numel, lvl 2(rare cany accident), OT chris would be nice. It has to be on a black or white game though.

Unfortunatelly college is taking a lot of my time this week (some papers and homework to do) so I will only be able to trade tomorrow (have only one class :D)

well i cant trade on white just yet, im fighting the elite four right now so hopefully i can move them over soon

Back