• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
Ive got Lugia and Giratina! I Am willing to trade them for Zoarak or Zorua and Meinfoo( Little yellow fighting thing) Reply to me for a trade!

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
Hey Im interested in your shiny ralts (I dont have any shinies to offer because i am unlucky) what would you want for it and can you breed me charmander with fire fang preferably female

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
OK Im not really sure how much its worth but are you looking for anything specific for breeding or anything like that
i have lots of pokemon that i can poke transfer and such

Well since you are asking for a shiny poke i think that two previous gen ones that i dont have would be fair. Let me know what you think.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I'll trade you a DW Togekiss for it then. Let me know when you can trade.

Whenever you are ready.

Back