• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac VBA Users Come Here With Ur .SGM Files =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    It seems as if im the only one using VBA on a mac. are there any other people who will share/eachange .sgm files with me?

This Game is Emerald 386. I am currently tryin to beat brawly with Elekid
    Pidgeto (Dont Flame about my spellings)
    and Wartortle.

Below are the file for my SGM file.

(Sorry i cant post the Emerald 386 Link Because I dont have 15 posts)

Please Post Your SGM File and tell me what game =]

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
  • Ooh! I also use VBA on a mac! Woot for us!! =D

I'll look through my games later on and see if I can get an interesting save file for you! I think I have a Sapphire game that I've beaten and I'm just collecting (trying to) collect all the pokemon and train them up to lv. 100! I think I may have use cheat codes to get inifinity rare candies and such though! *feels bad for cheating now*

Lol, anyways, is this what you're looking for though?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2007
    i dont use mac, but i can save my game into .sgm form. so here's my save file for pokemon emerald. i have 110 pokemon-types, including 2 rayquazas, 2 groudons, 1 kyogre, 2 blazikens, 1 swampert, 1 sceptile and i have the three starters.
    i can get many more rare pokemon after a while.
    so after few days i might post the updated save file
    enjoy

Years
  • The ROMs used by all GBA emulators on Mac, Windows, Linux or whatever are exactly the same. The SAV files should be in most cases too, its only the SGM files that differ.

As for patching, Zophar.net has some IPS patching tools for Mac.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    i dont know if its just me but every poke'mon game i play crashes every time I try to catch a poke'mon..poke'mon was the reason i got the vba:(

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    weird...when I save on VBA the files are .sav. i'll see if i can change it to .sgm. is .sgm better than .sav in some way?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • weird...when I save on VBA the files are .sav. i'll see if i can change it to .sgm. is .sgm better than .sav in some way?

The difference is that .sav is the file that the ROM creates naturally and .sgm is the one you force it to make through file and Save game state

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    how do you load a .sgm? i have no idea how. estoy n00b :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    not working

i downloaded laiths save file and used some cheats to buy the mystic ticket, the aurora thicket and the old sea map but i cant use them for some reason if any1 knows why or how 2 get them 2 work please tell me and also where do you get the eon thicket

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    i use vba on a mac and the normal gba roms work fine, but not gbc roms. Also whenever i try to use gameshark or codebreaker codes they don't work it says that they're not in the right format, please help!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2008
    for some reason my mac wont open the .sgm file saying that its because its an unkown file type, how do i fix this??????

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    Nothing works for me...except red mystery dungeon, but I have that in real life. It freezes up after certain times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back