• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Machamp

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That's pretty cool. 1,000 punches in less than two seconds, lol.

It's just a fun fact to know. Calm down.

Didnt mean to sound like I was stressing over it! lol. It just amazes me how people do all of this research for one Pokemon when it is all fantasy ultimately. I actually did enjoy reading this. XD Got bad rep'd about it,

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Just wow. I like what you did there.. xD Then it is kind of strange that it cannot learn Explosion, oui? :P

Machamp

6 minutes in MSPaint.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    OP, I love you :] I can't believe so many people are ragging on you just because you wanted to do something abstract. I for one love math, and think what you've done is great, people like you keep forums interesting.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Check the math!
    Machamp punches 1000 in two senconds!
    ppm= punches per------
    1000/2= 500 pps
    500*60= 30,000 ppm
    30,000*60= 1,800,000 pph
    1,800,000*24= 43,200,000 ppd

43,200,000 punches in a day!!! That is totally beastly!!!

I love machamp!!! He's so powerful, he has to wear a belt that weakens him so he doesn't kill everything!!!!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't think I could ever come up with this as I just don't go so deep into details with pixels and size comparison...but it sure does show me how off Pokémon is based on reality XD Then again, "it's only a game."

Vladi

Vladi...Mapper/Poke insert
    Years
    From all that information I have come to a simple conclusion...You have way too much time on your hands. xD, but wow 0.0 Sounds like me really -Flexes-
    This is a reason Pokemon can't be real, it shames me D:

I agree with everyword you wrote.Pokemon aren't real and never will be lol

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    I've changed my title to PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician.

And just passing everything off as magic is way too lazy and passive for my tastes. I actually like thinking technically and trying to reason out how and why things should and shouldn't work. So what if Pokemon is a [SARCASM]magical[/SARCASM] game? These little exercises keep my brain working at peak efficiency. What's the point of learning kinematic physics if I'm never going to use it, eh? Not to mention it's quite entertaining to watch the aftermath of my posting. Some people actually enjoyed it!

Right now I'm trying to figure out how Vivi can summon meteors. I'll get back to you on that in a few days.

Yo dude, you're thinking way too hard about all of this.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY DEAD, CHE? MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY.

Back