• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maggots of Society [Journey Fic - Preview]

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Meh. I really just can't force myself to like this from reading this segment alone. The prose is fine, the grammar is fine, but randomly killing off pokemon isn't to my taste. I also didn't realize that "sick and twisted" was synonymous with "fresh and exciting".

I will try to read at least some of it when you post it to see if I change my mind, but it's going to be extremely hard to create a motive for this girl short of that she was on heroine and is completely mentally shattered. My mom works with sociopaths...they don't just "occur".

Now: if you've got the ability to explain why this girl acts the way she does, and she's not just an unexplained entity thrown in for the horror element, it might be worth reading on that basis solely.

Back