• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magical Mystical Melody~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Look to your left. What is the item you see?

Have you ever read a book that you just hated?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

My cute little purse.

Yeah. A few times. What's frustrating is normally I'm so bent on reading the book that I won't stop; so I plow through it and can take about 10x longer than it usually takes me to read a book.

A wicked one. I have something sweet daily...though it's not normally junky.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'll agree there, I tend to avoid them people.

How's being social media going? :O

Well I can't say much or Klippy-senpai will sew my mouth shut, but I am having a good time of it! Of course I'm just getting started; so be on the lookout at our G+ page for new things being promoted!

I definitely am Very Excited to be on the team and can barely contain it! Hopefully this is a good thing! I like doing things that I want to do, and giving back to PC in some significant way like this has always been something I've yearned to do. :3

Back