• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magical Mystical Melody~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I am a genderfluid, pansexual, kind of person who tends to like feminine things. :3

So I'm going to reboot my thread and leave the old one behind because old. Ask Me Anything Well almost.

Sirfetch’d

What do you think about our battle server?

What is your favorite color?

How did you discover PC?

top 5 favorite Pokemon are?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm pretty sure some people are probably going to ask this anyway, so I might as well be the first!

When have you first discovered that you were genderfluid? Also, is it possible for you to explain fully what gender fluidity means? I always assumed that it was like, you don't feel one gender or the other (but that would be being agender, wouldn't it?), but yeah. :o

Genderfluid

Being Genderfluid simply means that my gender identity can, and oftentimes does, vary on different occasions. I can wake up one morning feeling at any point across the spectrum. Some days are boyish; on these days I simply let my masculinity be as it is. If I'm feeling feminine; I express this through various methods; wearing a hair bow, wearing varying amounts of makeup, wearing colorful clothing. I'd outright wear dresses and skirts and panties but I'm having a hell of a time sourcing such things in the appropriate size for me. While this is rather annoying though it doesn't make much of a difference since I can feel normal as long as I'm dressed androgynously enough to get 'ma'am'-ed by someone before I speak.

What do you think about our battle server?

What is your favorite color?

How did you discover PC?

top 5 favorite Pokemon are?

PINK! Seriously. I paint my nails pink more often than any other color and this drives some people nuts. But who cares what they think amirite? :33

Google. almost 11 years ago. It's a mind-blowing thought isn't it? No I didn't join for the rom hacks! I was an advanced generation fan. Still am to this day! ♥

Pachirisu, Swampert, Latias, Latios, and Jirachi. :3

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    What inspired you to become a donator here on PC?

I'm actually one of the early donators on PC; and I've donated several times since. Back then you didn't get much more than a username like this: Melody

As a long standing member I've long loved this community and generally the last reason on my mind for donating is usually perks. Of course if a new perk comes out and I feel entitled to it; then I donate to the appropriate level. :3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Just dropping by to say hi! :D

Any certain clothes you particularly like to wear as of current when you're either feeling more feminine or more masculine? Or just favourite clothes you have right now?

Haha whenever I see you around I think of your Cosmo theme - I kinda assumed you liked Sonic X? Any particular Sonic games you like for whatever reason?

You've been on PC for a hella long time, any fond memories or anything you miss that's changed over the time you've been here?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a rl friend who's pansexual (I think), and I've always been sort of confused by it. What exactly does it mean to be pansexual? I'm kind of bi-curious, but I'm still questioning my sexuality. I'm having a really hard time with accepting that I might just be bisexual, which is why I was curious.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is your favorite thing about mafia?

Do you have a favorite theme that you have used on this forum? Do you think you'll ever use any of your past themes?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Just dropping by to say hi! :D

Any certain clothes you particularly like to wear as of current when you're either feeling more feminine or more masculine? Or just favourite clothes you have right now?

Haha whenever I see you around I think of your Cosmo theme - I kinda assumed you liked Sonic X? Any particular Sonic games you like for whatever reason?

You've been on PC for a hella long time, any fond memories or anything you miss that's changed over the time you've been here?

As of now; most of my clothing are mens styles/sizes. This is due to difficulty in sizing and lack of budget width necessary to repopulate my clothing collection easily without going out into public and possibly incurring a dangerous situation for myself. I live in West Texas right now and at the moment the crazies are out in force.

But I do adapt; and there are sometimes cases where I can acquire items that are less obviously traditionally male looking; so my collection of clothes has always trended towards the androgynous; where I wear t-shirts and pants/shorts. Shorts are nice because I can lower the masculinity by wearing brighter socks or even tights/leggings underneath; which I have recently acquired locally. I also recently found some good brightly colored t-shirts which I can wear as well; this allows for a little more flexibility and androgyny. I'm always looking for feminine accessories too; I recently bought some hair bows and ties to balance out the masculine look of what I do wear. Adding makeup often ends up in me being addressed in a feminine manner normally; at least until they hear my voice, at which point they either switch to masculine pronouns because they're assholes or stick with feminine pronouns.

I've always liked Sonic the Hedgehog games on the Sega Genesis! :3

Oh man; I could tell you many, many stories about my past on PC. Some traumatic; and some of which were very good; and I am fond of. Mind you; I can tell enough stories about Nica to make her blush; as well as a few other long standing members...but I'll not try to embarrass them. We were all younger then ok?

How did you manage to stay on PC for 11 years but have over 4,000 posts, which are common for 3+ year users?

Heheehehehehehe. I've always had a come-and-go relationship with PC; not because I didn't like it, but because my life has always been rather chaotic. This means I either can't devote time to PC and stop visiting, or can't get internet access. This has improved greatly as I've moved into a more independent stage of my adult life.

However this isn't just a function of life; I actually believe in quality posting, so unless the forum section is not serious I don't post unless it's thought out. I've been a longtime visitor of several sections which, up until recently, did not increment your postcount. I firmly believe that if an admin were to force vB to recalculate my postcount now; I'd be in the 10-20k range.

But I've never made such a request. Post count is not something that I believe matters in the grand scheme of things. It's just a small statistic. If you want to get a real idea of my activity; go look at the Posts Per Day on my profile. I do endeavor to keep this at one or more.

Do you have a particular role model you look up to in life?

What's your favorite song? Would you say that song motivates or inspires you, or has some connection to something deep in your life, or is it something that you just enjoy listening to for the heck of it (because it has good rhythm, beats, etc)?

No; I try to avoid singling people out to be role models in my life. There are however people who have inspired me in life and this list is too long to trot out.

What's your favorite melody (song)?
    Not Afraid - Eminem

What is your favorite thing about mafia?

Do you have a favorite theme that you have used on this forum? Do you think you'll ever use any of your past themes?

I haven't played around on PC to really give you an answer relevant enough for here; but I will say in general it is fun; no matter what backstory or format it's played in. I enjoy the puzzle aspect of it; and even more it is fun because I can observe people and such and learn from them and about them without the stresses of a ton of social interaction. If it doesn't tell a whole story about a person, it does give one a small insight into others' personalities.

I have to say that actually Seedrian Dreams has been my canonical favorite theme; but I don't usually try to "Re-use" my themes other than to recycle what CSS snippets and experience I've amassed in the creation of themes. I will say that I like to use CSS boxes to contain my themes neatly, this doesn't always mean a border but sometimes a 1px border is always helpful. Of course, this doesn't mean I won't reuse subject matter in my themes! I might come back around to Cosmo again someday if my mood suits it; she is such a gentle character who definitely captures the less seen side of me.

But as you probably already know; I change themes about as often as I change usernames...very infrequently. As such I usually design them for long haul usage and keep this in mind for them.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I have a rl friend who's pansexual (I think), and I've always been sort of confused by it. What exactly does it mean to be pansexual? I'm kind of bi-curious, but I'm still questioning my sexuality. I'm having a really hard time with accepting that I might just be bisexual, which is why I was curious.

Pansexual

To be Pansexual is to be capable of loving someone; regardless of what gender they identify with and sex they are. In short; we can love any human being...no matter how they are. Technically being pansexual also implies being bisexual, and many do claim bisexuality when explaining the difference can be difficult, arduous, or unlikely to be taken seriously. Just like bisexuality, people like to 'erase' the concept of pansexuality, dismissing it for a number of reasons I won't go into.

Keep in mind that Gender is how you identify yourself. Your Sex is the physical, biological and chromosomal state of your body, this is usually either Male or Female. However there are exceptions to this binary rule; people can be born with ambiguous sex characteristics especially when it comes to human genitalia, this is known as being Intersex.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    1-What do you like a dracula or a werewolf?
    2-One thing you just hate.
    3-Which anime character you like the most?

Werewolf :F

Proud ignorance. Anyone who finds pride in being ignorant.

...That's a tough question. In essence it really depends on a lot of things. Hinamori Amu (Shugo Chara), Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess), Sailor Moon, Maka (Soul Eater) and even Rika Nonaka (Digimon Tamers) are all amazing female leads in their respective animes. Honorable mentions go to Sailor Mercury, Jeri (Digimon Tamers), Yaya (Shugo Chara) and Hoshina Utau (Shugo Chara). noticing a pattern here?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    1. Least favorite Pokemon rival?

2. Describe your fashion style in three words.

3. What would your battle theme be (aka a song that plays in your hea when you're all geared/riled up for something fun/intense/exciting?

4. Anything you're looking forward to the rest of 2015?

5. What was the most cringeworthy VM and/or post you've made on PC?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    1. Least favorite Pokemon rival?

2. Describe your fashion style in three words.

3. What would your battle theme be (aka a song that plays in your hea when you're all geared/riled up for something fun/intense/exciting?

4. Anything you're looking forward to the rest of 2015?

5. What was the most cringeworthy VM and/or post you've made on PC?

1. Gary $%##$%W$%^#$ Oak. He's pretentious to the max. Totally a terrible person and such an anti-hero. At least you could give Paul some respect. He had an end to his means. Gary was...just a spoil't brat.

2. Depends. If I'm feeling girly it's flirty, fun and casual. if I'm feeling more guy like in the moment it's more like casual, comfortable and functional. There's usually a blend of both sets going on at one time.

3. Zelda 64 Lullaby Proximitus (OC ReMix) by Wintermute

4. Not at the present time. But who knows what life may hold in store for me?

5. Let's just say that my past is full of cringe-y moments and I've managed to keep that contained to very few posts. I absolutely won't read my post history since well, I cringe too hard...but if you insist; just follow my post history back to about 2004-2006, then again to 2007-2008. you'll probably implode at the cringe. Just don't share them with me ok?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Favorite game besides pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

Favorite gym leader?

Hmm favorite food?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Favorite game besides pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

Favorite gym leader?

Hmm favorite food?

LoZ: Ocarina of Time

Electric

Elesa

Pizza

- Favorite region?

- Favorite pastime?

- Opinion on bacon?

- Do you like to read books? If so, do you have a favorite title/series?

Hoenn, it's beautiful~

Various things. Recently it's been playing mafia in the underground or playing epic mafia with the regulars there.

Delicious. So hail to the narwhal and hail to the bacon and hail to the orangered too! :3 (Narwhals bacon at midnight)

I've had some faves including the Dresden Files (Jim Bucher), The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan), Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling), Sword Of Truth (Terry Goodkind), Heralds of Valdemar (Mercedes Lackey), Novels of Xanth (Piers Anthony), Saga of Recluce (L.E. Modesitt Jr.), Artemis Fowl (Eoin Colfer), The Dragon Jousters (Mercedes Lackey) and several more I don't name.

Last edited:
    Back