• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Magmarizer & Electrizer

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have been looking for the Magmarizer for awhile, with no luck. I have Diamond Version, and I hear it's rare to find it here. But my question is, how rare? I believe it's around 5%, but that's not confirmed.

The Electrizer, on the other hand, was with the first Elekid I caught. I think that's 50%, from what I've heard, in addition to the fact that the numbers are reversed in Pearl.

So I guess I'll continue looking for Magby with the item. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    I traded someone for magmizer, although I don't really use it that often XP I thought it was impossible to catch them in the wild, and the way you had to get them was by evolving a magmar or electobuzz...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    You do know you need LeafGreen in the GBA slot to get the Magby with the Electrizer, right? <.<

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I traded someone for magmizer, although I don't really use it that often XP I thought it was impossible to catch them in the wild, and the way you had to get them was by evolving a magmar or electobuzz...
    Magmarizer and Electrizer are the items used to evolve Magmar and Electabuzz, not the names of the evolution.

And, yeah, I heard it was a 5% chance of finding them on Diamond and 50% in Pearl. And the percentages swapped for Elekid.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    You do know you need LeafGreen in the GBA slot to get the Magby with the Electrizer, right? <.<
    I need it in the slot to get a Magby. period.

So yeah, I figured that out. I have found tonnes of Magby. Just none with the item so far. ^_^

Back