• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~MagmortaЯ~ Trading Center: EV'd, Shinys & Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Thanks for the trade, I'm also interested in your PokePark pogeys...

Any events in particular you are looking for?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
    Yo dude, the Bronzong you traded me wasn't EV'd in HP? O_O
    And it had HEATPROOF instead of LEVITATE >_>

Sorry, but can I have something else?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Bronzong lv 100 *NEW*Stats: 183/300/163/330/64Hypnosis, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Stealth RockSassy

Skarmory lv 100*NEW*Stats: 333/188/416/79/153/155Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Spikes, Stealth RockImpish

Umbreon lv 100*NEW*Stats: 394/166/319/140/326/166Dark Pulse, Toxic, Snatch, MoonlightCareful

Nidoking lv 100*NEW*Stats: 303/311/190/203/167/269Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Sucker PunchNaughty

CMT ya

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    Hey Magmortar, I would like to EV train a pokémon for you in exchange for that shiny timid Raikou.

I can EV train REALLY quick, last night I EV trained a poké in 45 minutes, and for that Raikou I probably to that in a half an hour.
    One question, wich FC do I have to use from you, the one from D,P or PT?

Thanx in advance, Benji.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

This thread will be closed for a while or a long time. If you are wondering who is this, i am magmortar, if u really want to know what happned just VM me,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back