• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Magnezone and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And merged this thread with the other area evolutions thread.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    It may be possible to send 1-4th gen pokemon from B/W to 4th generation games. Otherwise, I suppose items may be produced (such as level up holding the Eterna stone)
    It is. We've known this for awhile.

I think they will evolve in the mountains in Isshu maybe?

Remember that cave showing electricity shooting out of the floor and floating rocks? Probably there for Magneton and Nosepass.

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    I think we'll see a R/B/Y G/S/C style of game link with these games, I can't imagine GF allowing us to trade back a generation, we've never been able to, so why would we now? This is will be just like how R/S/E Connects to D/P/PT

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Well, considering the fact that Isshu may have various landscapes, I might say that there might be an area of high magnetic concentration in one of Isshu's mountainous areas (where Magneton and Nosepass will evolve into Magnezone and Probopass respectively). There could be a lush forest with a mossy rock in it to evolve Eevee into Leafeon and a snowy area with an icy rock to evolve Eevee into Glaceon.

If those areas aren't in Isshu, Magnezone, Probopass, Leafeon and Glaceon will have to be transferred from D/P/Pt.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    Well, since it's been confimed that you cannot obtain any Pokemon below Gen 5 until you obtain the Nat. Dex, it's possible you will have to transfer it over from Platinum with that new transfer system they have(forget the name).

Or they might be kind enough to include some locations but I highly doubt it.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I reckon Glaceon will evolve into Eevee by level up in winter/autumn, and leafeon by level-up in summer/spring.

That would be really cool.

I hope new locations where certain pokemon can evolve are made. it would be much more convenient. But the dream world trading seems more likely.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    I reckon Glaceon will evolve into Eevee by level up in winter/autumn, and leafeon by level-up in summer/spring.

That would be super cool, but what level would they evolve at, then? Or were you thinking that the "special rock" concept still holds and its influence just changes with the seasons?

And I agree with everyone that's been speculating about the cave with the floating rocks we've seen being the spot for Magnezone and Probopass. I think I thought of that the instant I saw the image, actually.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I doubt that Glaceon will be the result of leveling up in the Autumn/Fall and Leafeon in Spring/Summer because then no matter what time of the year, whenever you level up Eevee it will evolve. That's annoying. What if I want an Espeon, or Umbreon? :/

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I doubt that Glaceon will be the result of leveling up in the Autumn/Fall and Leafeon in Spring/Summer because then no matter what time of the year, whenever you level up Eevee it will evolve. That's annoying. What if I want an Espeon, or Umbreon? :/

Maybe they will need to hold an item? Not sure if that would go for u/e or g/l. But I'm thinkin glaceon/leafeon would need an item, like a mini ice/moss rock. Same for Probopass/Magnezone... A cornet stone or something.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Maybe they will need to hold an item? Not sure if that would go for u/e or g/l. But I'm thinkin glaceon/leafeon would need an item, like a mini ice/moss rock. Same for Probopass/Magnezone... A cornet stone or something.

I think Probopass and Magnezone will evolve from leveling up in that cave that has the floating rocks and electric currents:

Magnezone and the like.

Glaceon and Leafeon I think might be related to seasons, but not in the way that they are the result of just leveling up in a season.

I think there will be a location, that in the Summer if you level up there you get Leafeon, and in the Winter you will get Glaceon. But only in that location.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well, considering Magnemite, Eevee, and Nosepass won't even be available in BW...

Not true. They won't be available until after the National Dex. These four would be considered Never attainable if you don't have a previous generation game to migrate over.

That and raising teams for these two would also become a bit harder as they can't be trained with B/W Pokemon, transfered, have their moves redone to see what new attacks they could have to benefit them and the teams. It seems too much work.

Glaceon was also said to be a Dream World Pokemon meaning it is available before the Nat dex if Dream World is available before as well, but that's a moot point. The point being raised is how to evolve the preevolutions.

This is my first time seeing the electric cave thing. As for season, I can see Winter/Summer as possible evolution points for Eevee. No levels as none of Eevee's evolutions have level requirements.

The Red Chain

Though in all truth we don't even have to worry much about Glaceon or Leafeon, they are available in the Dream World.
    Otherwise I bet they are Sinnoh Ice & Moss rocks only myself, hence why they are in the Dream World in the first place.
    The electric cave seems highly likely for the magnetic evolutions though. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back