• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Magnezone and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Though in all truth we don't even have to worry much about Glaceon or Leafeon, they are available in the Dream World.
    Otherwise I bet they are Sinnoh Ice & Moss rocks only myself, hence why they are in the Dream World in the first place.
    The electric cave seems highly likely for the magnetic evolutions though. ^^;

Have they been confirmed to ALWAYS be in the dreamworld? I thought it made out that you can only get one eeveelution from there, through the special-thingy.

I hope there are fixed places in Isshu for this kind of thing :\ I like the idea of a Rock which changes with the seasons like someone mentioned above.

FalseDestiny

Troll
    Years
  • ^Yeah the ones in the Dream World at this time are event pokemon with special abilities which you can only get one of. So, I'm doubting they'll appear regularly in said location.

I'd honestly just prefer they make a frost stone and do it that way, save us all the trouble.

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
  • Everything will be available in some form by the end of the generation. They won't make it so the only way to get Magnezone/Glaceon etc (location evolutions) is to trade them from Gen 4, what if you want to breed and train up a Glaceon in Gen 5 but you have no way of evolving your Eevee? I think it's LIKELY you will be able to evolve these Pokémon in B/W, and I'm certain you will be able to evolve them in the 3rd version/predicted RSE remakes :) .

The Red Chain

^Yeah the ones in the Dream World at this time are event pokemon with special abilities which you can only get one of. So, I'm doubting they'll appear regularly in said location.
    I wonder why anyone would want more than one Leafeon or Glaceon, but if you guys insist. o.o;
    It would save others the trouble of trading if we had the two rocks, or evolution through seasons, but I think it makes a Pokemon more awesome when it's tougher to get. ]:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I wonder why anyone would want more than one Leafeon or Glaceon, but if you guys insist. o.o;
    It would save others the trouble of trading if we had the two rocks, or evolution through seasons, but I think it makes a Pokemon more awesome when it's tougher to get. ]:

You only get one Eeveelution in total... 1 out of 7. So even if you got Leafeon in the Dream you'd want to get another in the game (and for breeding).

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • In addition to only getting one in the dream world, some people like to raise their team from level 1. And you can't exactly hatch an egg with a Leafeon or Glaceon inside.

I'm really hoping for a rock that changes in summer and winter, and the method would be the same as dppt.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • You only get one Eeveelution in total... 1 out of 7. So even if you got Leafeon in the Dream you'd want to get another in the game (and for breeding).
    Well you could use a ditto from Gen 4 games but still...

In addition to only getting one in the dream world, some people like to raise their team from level 1. And you can't exactly hatch an egg with a Leafeon or Glaceon inside.

I'm really hoping for a rock that changes in summer and winter, and the method would be the same as dppt.
    Yeah some of us do, some of us evolve them at level 2 too :D!

The Red Chain

You only get one Eeveelution in total... 1 out of 7. So even if you got Leafeon in the Dream you'd want to get another in the game (and for breeding).

Ohhh I see what you're saying now. Yeah that could pose a problem... </3
    Uhm.. well honestly, I think they are gonna make us trade for Leafeon and Glaceon.
    HGSS didn't include any way to evolve Eevee into either, so I don't really expect it in B&W either. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Since it does say you can only get one of the seven Eeveeloutions, a way to evolve Eevee in game is even higher on my concern list. Leafeon and Glaceon, if there is no evolution method, would become unattainable Pokemon in Black and White. This will kill a lot of love for the game.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Er... For the Eevee's, can't they just add in a Mossy or Icy Rock? That'd make sense, or just the Glaceon --> Fall/Winter and Leafeon --> Spring/Summer thing.

And they could just add an area where the magnetic PKMN can evolve, such as a cave or something. I'm sure that they won't just ignore this issue,

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    Trade prob. Gamefreak needs all your money! (that or you could live in Japan where you can get most pokemon without an AR.)

Er... For the Eevee's, can't they just add in a Mossy or Icy Rock? That'd make sense, or just the Glaceon --> Fall/Winter and Leafeon --> Spring/Summer thing.

And they could just add an area where the magnetic PKMN can evolve, such as a cave or something. I'm sure that they won't just ignore this issue,
    You ignored that fact that HeartGold ignored these evolutions...and thus they will be ignored in the 5th gen as well.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • I'm almost 100% sure B/W won't have the location evos, but the third version and/or remakes will, to drive sales of D/P/Pt for another few years. Gotta buy 'em all!

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Might be cool if there were version exclusive Eevee evolutions. Such as those that require Black City and White Forest with possible room for possible third version only area.

Also want Slowpoke to evolve oddly when Shellder is in party (or not) and not sucking Slowpoke face/butt.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I'd like to see Eevee evolve into its evolutions due to the season.

Maximum happiness during -

Spring - Espeon
    Summer - Leafeon
    Autumn - Umbreon
    Winter - Glaceon

Just a thought, but it mught be interesting. With the Magnet Pokemon I'm not entirely sure, but they'll probably be some kind of cave for their evolutions.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I'm positive Mamanbou won't be Luvdisc's evolution. Mamanbou is like the new Tentacool (and Koromori is the new Zubat D:). They don't even look that much alike anymore, at least not in Mamanbou's animated sprite.
    What because it fins hit its body? Common its a heart shaped water pokemon 0_0. Oh and with eeves, maybe they'll starting putting the "rock capsule to use"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back