• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mah Sprites, Tiles and Whatnot

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    You shouldn't have completely black outlines, it makes the sprites look... well strange. Also, On the Blue and green sprites, you should use more of the third shade, right now they still look a little flat. And the light source is the top left if you're making them like the official sprites, right now the green sprite has the light right above it. I like the concepts though, they look nice. Good job with them, with a little touch up they'll look much better.

Years
    ... there isnt much i can say here, they all look official and awesome,
    It does look like some of the outlines are missing on the first few fakemon but except that they are almost perfect. In my opinion you're old starters were much better than your new ones.

Back