• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Granted and then you have a massive Pokedex to complete.

I wish that the B2/W2 female protagonist appears in the anime cos she's so cute.

Years
  • Granted...but then .... you need to charge it... O.o with...a CHARGER...and the only way to do that is by catching a Blitzle with Charge attack. GASPIE!

I wish... for ... that Zubat doll I used to have...that was/came in the Pokeball.

Years
  • Granted but then decides to confuse/poison you like all annoying Zubats do.

I wish that everyone could make a funny meme...

Years
  • Granted and then Harry Potter falls in love with you.

I wish that my friend Tyler promotes the lolz of Haters Gonna Hate...

Years
  • Granted, but then Hate means love, and you become a fictional character, and someone says, "fictional guys are soooo IN this season." So...you're like...darn...maybe next season...and next season never comes.

I wish I had...finished my ice last night.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • But then you overdose and you're high for weeks and then you have a heart attack and you die.

I wish straight conservative white males would understand gay people.

Years
  • Granted but then you don't appreciate the fizzles.

I wish that all Pokemon games had unlimited Rare Candies and Master Balls.

Years
  • Granted, but the master balls are hacked so you can't capture any Pokemon in them unless they are level one and have the stats of 150 160 29 240 32. The only way to get them to work is using Action Replay...and the Rare Candies only work for Pokemon that have the Pokerus disease.

I wish this blemish on my chin would evaporate like a Cryogenal.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Yes, but then it's your skin that evaporates to remove the pimple and you become a ball of muscle and blood.

I wish that I could legally kill other people on demand.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Granted, but the only way to cure it is by vomiting exactly 142 times...gosh...that's awful...yech.
    WRONG! I would have to vomit 143 times... You almost had it right.

As for above ^, Granted, but people realize what you are doing and kill you.

I wish that scientists might try to make pokemon into reality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back