• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Shinin said:
    if u name ur first pkmn their japanese name, the game will be in Japanese.

if u breed two pokemon that have the humanlike egg group, the guy will let u in. the pkmn will be in front of eachother. press A in front of them. a rext box will appear and say "The next scene is rated NC-17. Do you want to view it?" and it will say "Yes" and "No" under it. Select "Yes." U know what happens next...
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! That is sooo frigging hilarious!!!!

Anyways, here's another stupid rumor..

Name your pokemon "f" head and depending on its gender, its head will be the shape of it!

*dies*

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    Hey guyz, this is little ol me Jacob, I may be somewhat new, but arent sexual things supposed to be avoided?

Years
    Dude i dont care

If i get banned i change IP

or i can hack the forum with eeez so thats why i dont get in trouble

go read my story in fan fiction its soooo freakin funny!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    robyextreme said:
    Dude i dont care

If i get banned i change IP

or i can hack the forum with eeez so thats why i dont get in trouble

go read my story in fan fiction its soooo freakin funny!!
    You want to be banned? I can arrange that for you. But you are a member here so you are going to go by the rules as long as you are a member of PC.

mewruler

BOOTED OUT
    Years
    Heres a crazy one ,
    First be A boy you must beat the elite 4 10000 times with a level 0 weedle.
    Then go up to victory road and realese your weedle.Then proffeser oak will walk up and say wow how could a trainer be so strong. then he will say i actually liked you more then may.Then he will give you all 386 pokemon and a pokemon called deoxytwo.

Now that one is crazy LOL

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well,I thought of somethng a while ago...
    you know how on R/S there is a rock in mossdeep i think and it says something like make a wish? well, i thought that that s a way to get jirachi- maybe by using the Wish Move of a pokemon or by using a Wish Tag!
    what do you guys think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I got Jirachi!!

(Cheated from colloseum)

My rumor is, Stop mudkip`s Evolution until lv. and it will learn sheer cold

Also Trapincnch learns Dig at Lv.41

(I know that`s true because I tried it)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    GO TO PLUSHIE CLUB
    Watch Sunayama for me..
    I will be at the mall buying Berrys

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2005
    Ash's father is Professor Oak..
    In the end of all seasons, Jessie and James will marry.
    In the end of all seasons, Misty will confess her love towards Ash.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    here's one where u can c May naked in R/S. First, go to Professor Elm's office and talk to him 150 times exactly. he'll then tell u to f*** off, and then he'll hit u with a whip. Then u battle him, and his attack is whiplash, and does 150 damage each attack. if u beat him (he has 500 health), he say " May wants to c u." Go to her house, and she'll send u to buy her a Poke doll. when u bring the doll back, she's so happy she strips 4 u (and u get to see a close up picture that u can hang up in ur secret base and look @ whenever u want). ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

Years
    How to get all three Starters:

First, you must go to the Proffessor. Then pick your first starter. After that, go to your Mom, and then pretend to save, but at do not turn off, turn it off. Then put it in a oven for 5 minutes. Then put it in a freezer for a month. Then when you turn it on, you have a Glitched up Picture in your Pokemon party. Go to the right of the place where your supposed to go and save Prof. Birch, and keep nearing to the right. Soon you will battle a Flygon at level 3. Defeat it, and your glitched up picture will clear up a bit. Now go to Prof. Birch, and he will look like all beat up. Then take all 3 PokeBalls and voila! You have all 3 Starter Pokemon!
    ~Tetris

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    How to get Gonbe,a pre-Snorlax,and La-la in Yellow
    Play the game for three years EXACTLY (Not one second less or one second more)without turning it off or even talking to the Snorlax blocking your way to the bicycle path. During these three years,get Pikachu to level 101 by training it to level one hundred and then pouring Sprite all over it. Now talk to the Snorlax and he will fart and say,"This is what you get for delaying the game!" He will then throw the world's smallest Jigglypuff at you. The Jigglypuff will tell Pikachu a story about girrafes and he will fall asleep. Then Jigglypuff will throw a rock at you. Dodge it and watch The Mummy Returns 100 times in one second. Then talk to Hamtaro(who appears out of nowhere) 5 times and he will say,"Ha ha I am so cute!" and Pikachu will wake up and he and Hamtaro and Jigglypuff will start fighting. Snorlax will roll to the side of the path and say,"Proceed with caution." Notice that the music has turned to Elite Four music. Pikachu is still fighting. Leave him and go down the path. Gonbe is there. Automatically you will battle him. His only move is growl and that's all he can learn. You will be fighting him with a Lv.0 La-La,a teletubby-type Pokemon.He will be beaten in one hit with Stupidness Attack but you will catch him anyway. Now you have La-la and Gonbe!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back