• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make-Ur-Own HM09!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Hm 09 Sheer cold(Stolen from games)

Effect outside: Snows and then Steven comes and plays with you, also then after rival comes and kicks you foward.

Effect in battle: 1 hit KO

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Move: Clean Sweep
    Battle: Removes the user's effects and passes them onto the opponent, then the user regains the health lost by the effects and deals the damage to the opponent as well.
    Out of Battle: Detects and sweeps away unrealistic HMs...
    Sorry, but I just had to do that. :D

When I first looked at this thread, I thought that it was how to make a ninth HM in a hack or something, but I guess it's not...Oh, the sadness...And this thread isn't even about trivia or games...

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Mercury
    Field: Freezes lava and water to a solid so you can walk over it and get special objects
    Battle: automatically freezes the enemy if hits, but has a 65% accuracy. If it misses your frozen.
    obtained: In shoal cave, when the moon is the fullest, it will be completely filled with water, dive into it and get neer the bottem (where the ice is). Find a cave, and surf accross. there you will find hm09

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    this is a game. kinda.

Portal
    Type: Dark
    Attack: -
    Accuracy: 50
    PP: 5
    Field: Creates a portal that brings u to the Dark Pokemon World where all pokemon are EVIL!!!
    Battle: 1 hit KO
    Pokemon that can learn it: All Psychic PKMN, all Legendaries

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    fireball
    battle:1 hit ko

effect outside:makes it so hot that everybody has to grow mutated gills and take refuge underwater.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yes, shinin, this may be somewhat of a game, but it's not too fun if most of them are impossibly unrealistic. We could have a lot more fun by having contests, or picking a pokemon and kind of 'battling' with the best made up moves, or whatever. But it would require more fair moves.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    I'm going to be frank with you. As I said in my last post, it's pointless and dissapointing. I'm not posting a HM09, so what.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    Scream

Accuracy:70
    Power:--
    Effect: Scares other trainers from battling you for 3 minutes
    Pokemon that can learn it: Dark, Fighting, Dragon
    type: Dark

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Mew22 said:
    hey shinin where did u get that trainers card
    Next time, ask him something like that via PM...And to answer your question, he probably got it from either Castrainer or Tendo, they're the ones making them in the art forum...

Back