• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Way For Another Newbie ~

Noctali

Rhydon Rhydoff
    Years
    Hey, what's up? I am Noctali, or Lizz, and I am obviously new here ^^
    I love to play SoulSilver, and I have three legit Shiny Eevees (One Female) for trade on my Platinum version if you wanna trade. I do wish i found these forums earlier, as I adore Pokemon. I tend to be a quiet and calm person, but I am a completely different person XD Oh, I almost forgot! For those who speak French, I can speak it pretty fluently.
    If you have any questions about me, or want to trade, drop off a comment, or send me a message!
    Au revoir!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey Lizz! [Love that name; its a nice name. KInd of reminds me of Lizzie McGuire, but eh. <33]

I can kind of speak French too; well I understand it at least. <3

Well in anycase, if you like to trade, might I suggest the Trade Corner? Yeah, basic place to trade and stuffs.

But yeah, welcome, nice to meet you. <3 If you have any questions, just ask a local mod kay? And I do hope to see you, and happy holidays. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Noctali? That's an adorable username. <3 <3 I've not got a clue about French, besides that everything has a ridiculously difficult spelling. XD; But yeah, welcome to PC. We provide entertainment~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Nope, not familiar with French at all... I took Spanish as my required foreign language in high school way back when... If you're interested in trading, I do suggest posting both your Friend Code and your game trainer name in your signature... lots of people only post the code in their sig and it kinda makes it hard when it's time to register them, lol... I may or may not be able to trade with you myself... depends on how well my wi-fi is working, but I'll let you know!

Anyway, welcome to PC! Platinum and SS are my primary 4th gen games too, though I prefer Platinum xD Be sure to take a look around the site and get to know the friendly folks you'll meet here! Have fun posting!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Welcome to PC Noctali :D
    Nice username btw~
    Oh, Lizz you say? Still as nice :)
    Even though Im not a fan of trading, glad you like to :P
    Oh French? Thats awesome really, now I should stop;

~Countryemo; Carly

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there! Your username is cute-sounding! I like it! Anyway, well, welcome to PokéCommunity! It's a pretty nice place, huh? If you need any help, I think a lot of people are nice enough to help you. Have fun around the forums! If you are looking for a trade, there's a forum section for that. It's a good trading place!

Back