• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Fake Pokemon Cards!!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    Ex-Zoot+Nofu

I expected to see a thread like this somewhere, but couldn't find one (is there anyone out there besides me who make their own cards???). Anyway, I made one. I hope people use it :D !!!!

Last edited:

Zootster

Years
    Stuff

Here's one of the many cards my friend and i have made:

and more to come....

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Your Picture is broken,and Please don't not double post or SPAM.

Zootster

Years
    sry

Sorry for double posting. But i had more info i needed to put on that i forgot to put on earlier posts. And--this probably sounds stupid--but what's SPAMing, and how do i fix a broken picture????

Zootster

Years
    More Stuff....

Here's a few more:

[Making Fake Pokemon Cards!!

Note: If anyone recignizes a picture as their's, just notify me and I'll give u credit. I dont mean to plagerize. (a picture is only drawn by me if it says "illus. Zoot" on it. E.x. Zoot's Pichu.)

Last edited:

Zootster

Years
    Thank u!!! Thank u very much!!! Anyway, here's a bunch more:

Still more to come....

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Wow...amazing...and SPAM is when you do stuff like this

ajdsljkfalksdjfao;sjdhfa;ljsdhg;aldjg;lkajdg;aod;gladjflg;kajdslgkjadfghadhga;djfg;aljdg;ladhfg;jadhjgkahdfojgnadfojcnaouernvaodjvu aeraetoiueajvlkjahgsouinvijefhuadnfiaundfjo;adnfgouadfngiufadghojadfghl;adfjgosfdjgsfdhlgjadhfjgkadhf gdfgadfjgalk fgadfjglka;jga ldag dfh gad adfjghadjghadlkgjadfjgadf

There...but longer. I need to be a mod...

Zootster

Years
    If spaming is stuff like: kjhflskjfnzijsdhvzjxifhlidszfakjhslrhritsk...when the crap did i spam???

Satkun

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    Zootster said:
    If spaming is stuff like: kjhflskjfnzijsdhvzjxifhlidszfakjhslrhritsk...when the crap did i spam???
    please dont curse, and you did not spam just bosting broken links is spam but u fixed it so its cool :\

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    This turned into a Flamming SPAM thread lets get back on topic,or i will have this closed.

Zootster

Years
    AdamHays said:
    This turned into a Flamming SPAM thread lets get back on topic,or i will have this closed.

Sry Adam. I just asked a question bout someone's post and people answered it. Is that illeagal?? "Ugh!! You people and your demands!!"--Strong Bad.
    Anyway, like u said, back on topic. For the next batch o cards i need to scan a few pics in. So ill probly have em by tomorrow. No promises though.

Zootster

Years
    I got 2 more:

I could only scan in 2 pics cause my scanner is bein a piece of cr...y'know. It puts a discolored line about a 1/2inch across right down the center of the picture, so i have to computor-edit each one of em.

Last edited:
    Back